Fault In Our Universe☽*.

Toryn

faireze
faireze
Oct 26, 2016
YASS.png

Story
------
Once a Wild Lapis Went to a session to fix her bad water depression ! She Was Going Down the hall a bumped into a peridot, this started this "Universe", Next Session the peridot wanted to talk to lapis, they started but never knew how much they loved each other..
-NEXT WEEK-
Lapis Found out that peridot's depression was getting worse each day.. but they saw each other each day,
They Would go to the Mall, Beach, Even the City but it got worse, each day got dramatic even lapis had to go the the hospital Because her Wing broke.. But Peridot Knew she would die soon. so she took lapis to Germany (I don't have any ideas for places so yea .-.) She told lapis and she was heartbroken and didn't want to talk to her at all but she loved her so she did and a few weeks later lapis got a call from peridot's mother saying she is hurt and they don't know all long she has left </3
Lapis Started Coming to peridot's home more..
She Started feeling better so she slowly came out more and she was finally ok! but they had a sleepover and went on a vacation together.. But Lapis didn't know it was her last time.
-Year Passes By-
Peridot and lapis went out at night and sat out together reading their last words before they die.
Peridot's family msgs Lapis's telling them she may come back.. Ofc Lapis's parents were NOT going to tell her, lapis picked peridot up for the park.. sitting down and talking for a few hours, peridot falls..
she is dead.. Ofc Lapis's runs back and gets help and calls 911
-a few days pass by-
Lapis is at peridot's funeral.. lapis opens the casket and dies in her arms.. dead arms.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So Yeah Thanks for Reading this! this is kinda a parody of Fault in Our Stars but Im thinking of making more of these but this was kinda fun and yeah "Water Depression" lol I just was bored and me and Wonder were doing a Murder mystery game and it looked like the pic from fault in our stars so thats why I made this ! Lol
~Toryn

Reactions: Atlair
D

Deleted member 832

View attachment 3208
Story
------
Once a Wild Lapis Went to a session to fix her bad water depression ! She Was Going Down the hall a bumped into a peridot, this started this "Universe", Next Session the peridot wanted to talk to lapis, they started but never knew how much they loved each other..
-NEXT WEEK-
Lapis Found out that peridot's depression was getting worse each day.. but they saw each other each day,
They Would go to the Mall, Beach, Even the City but it got worse, each day got dramatic even lapis had to go the the hospital Because her Wing broke.. But Peridot Knew she would die soon. so she took lapis to Germany (I don't have any ideas for places so yea .-.) She told lapis and she was heartbroken and didn't want to talk to her at all but she loved her so she did and a few weeks later lapis got a call from peridot's mother saying she is hurt and they don't know all long she has left </3
She Started feeling better so she slowly came out more and she was finally ok! but they had a sleepover and went on a vacation together.. But Lapis didn't know it was her last time.
-Year Passes By-
Peridot and lapis went out at night and sat out together reading their last words before they die.
Peridot's family msgs Lapis's telling them she may come back.. Ofc Lapis's parents were NOT going to tell her, lapis picked peridot up for the park.. sitting down and talking for a few hours, peridot falls..
-a few days pass by-
Lapis is at peridot's funeral.. lapis opens the casket and dies in her arms.. dead arms.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So Yeah Thanks for Reading this! this is kinda a parody of Fault in Our Stars but Im thinking of making more of these but this was kinda fun and yeah "Water Depression" lol I just was bored and me and Wonder were doing a Murder mystery game and it looked like the pic from fault in our stars so thats why I made this ! Lol
~Toryn
looking for Alaska next lol

Reactions: Wonder and Toryn

Death

Mar 18, 2017
WonderK RIP, Myven cries and she calls steven universe to revive peridot

Reactions: Wonder

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
View attachment 3208
Story
------
-NEXT WEEK-
-Year Passes By-
-a few days pass by-
~Toryn
I was watching this the whole time from atop the mountain we made :p

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
View attachment 3208
Story
------
-NEXT WEEK-
-Year Passes By-
-a few days pass by-
~Toryn
1st. GERMANEHHHH FTW 2nd wtffffffff

Death

Mar 18, 2017
I was watching this the whole time from atop the mountain we made :p
Turkey eats cheese up in the mountain watching, holding the camera. Chokes on the cheese and infects them with *achoo* rolling down the mountain.