Fix Disease

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
Disease needs to be fixed because it adds a nice rp aspect and bioweapons are a great addition to the crime parts of the server. Also, at the hospital the citizen npc that cures you, should cost money because health care costs money in many countries and even if it is free, there usually is a down-payment. On this server there should be a market for everything, including medical care. I know this could be trouble some to the newer players, but the cost would be affordable and expensive enough for there to be a market for cures and vaccines.

nibble

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mouse
Mouse
Expatriate
Jan 18, 2016
We've been looking into fixing this but have been unable to figure out what is causing people to break their leg every so often. I'll look into this more now.

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
We've been looking into fixing this but have been unable to figure out what is causing people to break their leg every so often. I'll look into this more now.
The broken legs do not affect you. I have had a broken leg for about 2months now, still an do everything fine.

Reactions: Trump15024

legoprodigy

Apr 30, 2017
Maybe its because people are falling a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.