Fix or Remove Robberies

ApolloSaturn

Jan 22, 2017
Hi, I know bank robberies recently just came back in play, but I personally don't think it should be added back into the game if it is still causing glitches. I recently sold my biggest plot for 175k, and put it in the bank, along with buying a week's worth of insurance. Today I lost almost all of that money, barely 30k left, and unaware of this glitch, I do not have a screen shot to prove it. Instead of asking for the money back, I will ask to please do something about this, to prevent this from happening again to me and other players, ty :)

ILaxSkill

Aug 17, 2017
Indiana
Yes, this is a recurring problem I see on the forums a lot. I personally have lost 200k to this glitch, and it is a very frustrating thing to have on the server. I also ask for something to happen about the glitch.

Thanks,
Lax

TheGlory135

Mar 2, 2017
I personally have not been affected by this glitch, however I do not think it's fair to have your money stolen by an unexpected player and never get it back. People put their money into the bank to protect it, not to have it stolen. These days its safer to keep it with you at all times and just don't PvP. Either fix the amount taken from your account (seriously, though, why can't it be like 5000 from each player without insurance?) or just make it to where it doesn't come from other players.

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
That doesn't solve anything. If we buy insurance, what would be the point if we were already robbed and there isn't much to protect? That happened to me. I went from 200k to 10k.
then you make a bugreport and you get your monney back. This happend quite often and nibble can check in console just use the monneybacknibblefoundation.

Leroymooshoo312

Jul 12, 2017
under my covers. Lemme alone
Hi, I know bank robberies recently just came back in play, but I personally don't think it should be added back into the game if it is still causing glitches. I recently sold my biggest plot for 175k, and put it in the bank, along with buying a week's worth of insurance. Today I lost almost all of that money, barely 30k left, and unaware of this glitch, I do not have a screen shot to prove it. Instead of asking for the money back, I will ask to please do something about this, to prevent this from happening again to me and other players, ty :)
Though this glitch has never happened to me after putting hundreds of thounsands in the bank,having insurance, an I don't support bank robberey being removed, I do think that you should get your ca$h back. Try getting maximum time insurance might fix something.