Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Cookies

Votes: 13 44.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Trump15024

If you don't know what I am talking about read this post first: http://www.mccities.com/threads/forbes-most-influential.7095/

Here are the top 4 most influential players, things, or companies this is just in random order: There is now a poll at the top

1. The island Gamerboy00
2. @Izzie
3. @nibble
4. Cookies

Here are all the submissions:

The economy and people in general, they've really helped me become who I am and it just made me an overall better person. I'd be nothing without the people, because the people are what had changed me. So I nominate the people :)

Cookies, cookies are the most influential thing the whole entire universe of things, well at least for me....baii!!! <3

The Loey couple (Leanne & Joey), I honestly think they are the most influential couple since like they have a lot of influence on the server due to them being a very famous as a couple. They are very influential as well or as how I see it.

Bunny Island. It has a lot of public amenities that many people enjoy, like parks, a fitness center, and Christmas trees lining the streets. Sundae will be starting a very cool project soon that a lot of people will love. It is also slowly bringing more plots to the market.

RemyThePerson because he is a big hater of quite a few players i also hate. (My comment wtf)

Jabu because I have had a big impact on the server over the span of 3 years, I helped take down red army, I'm a former staff member exc

The Wifi of Kiri cuz otherwise we will not be able to play

TheDiamondTiger because he was always very kind to me and I will miss him because he is banned. He had a large impact on this server during his time here

fiireflies

Trump15024

I notiminate all players that love MCcities.

The island Gamerboy00 because its the only island thats going to be to improved and shaped into a island thats made for the enjoyment of the mccities players and not to make money off of.

Good luck!

Reactions: LavaFlake

Death

Mar 18, 2017
If you don't know what I am talking about read this post first: http://www.mccities.com/threads/forbes-most-influential.7095/

Here are the top 4 most influential players, things, or companies this is just in random order: There is now a poll at the top

1. The island Gamerboy00
2. @Izzie
3. @nibble
4. Cookies

Here are all the submissions:

The economy and people in general, they've really helped me become who I am and it just made me an overall better person. I'd be nothing without the people, because the people are what had changed me. So I nominate the people :)

Cookies, cookies are the most influential thing the whole entire universe of things, well at least for me....baii!!! <3

The Loey couple (Leanne & Joey), I honestly think they are the most influential couple since like they have a lot of influence on the server due to them being a very famous as a couple. They are very influential as well or as how I see it.

Bunny Island. It has a lot of public amenities that many people enjoy, like parks, a fitness center, and Christmas trees lining the streets. Sundae will be starting a very cool project soon that a lot of people will love. It is also slowly bringing more plots to the market.

RemyThePerson because he is a big hater of quite a few players i also hate. (My comment wtf)

Jabu because I have had a big impact on the server over the span of 3 years, I helped take down red army, I'm a former staff member exc

The Wifi of Kiri cuz otherwise we will not be able to play

TheDiamondTiger because he was always very kind to me and I will miss him because he is banned. He had a large impact on this server during his time here

fiireflies

Trump15024

I notiminate all players that love MCcities.

The island Gamerboy00 because its the only island thats going to be to improved and shaped into a island thats made for the enjoyment of the mccities players and not to make money off of.

Good luck!
Wait but everyone got 1 submission each, how is it like picked who are the top 4

Reactions: LavaFlake
Status
Not open for further replies.