Gamerboy00

OnePunchGrill

Verified
OnePunchGrill
OnePunchGrill
Jul 10, 2017
Hey everyone,

About 4 days ago I bought the island gamerboy00, now there are a couple things I would like to discuss and clarify.

1. Regioning
The island will have very very few if not 0 regions at all. And even if there are regions they won't be sold they would be owned by me. The reason for this is that before I bought the island I was the richest player in-game with almost 19mil, and I knew that a value that a private island holds is unbearable, and to destroy that value of gamerboy00 to get money is dumb and I don't plan on doing so.

2. Plans
My goal for my island is to make it the best-looking island and most enjoyable for all the players of cities. Kind of like a Vacation Island or Activity Island. I'm making this post to listen to your ideas. I am considering EVERY idea, crazy, wild whatever it may be. To give you an example/sneak peek; the first thing that's being added to the island is a colosseum for highly anticipated PVP matches between players to take place under a nice stage and an environment etc. It would be for 1v1's 2v2's that are voted by the public are gonna be taking place in it.

3. Island Management
The island only has 3-4 roles. The owner (me), The manager (@CP42 ) and the other two are GB Architects. Now, these roles are open atm and there's going to be a contest on who gets these roles, more info on the competition below.

4. The Contest
-Who can join?
This contest is open to everyone no matter who you are
-How do you participate?
You have to make a build in creative that shows your building skills and you must add me to the plot to be able to visit it. This build may not be a house or mansion, it must be something that's Unique and special such as a Temple or Maze etc. Anything that's fun and cool.
-How do I submit my build?
On this post, you submit your application using this form
1. Minecraft Username (ex. LavaFlake
2. Creative plot/plots (ex. /plot visit LavaFlake 3)
3. Picture of the build/builds
4. Statement as to why we should vote for you
-How do we win?
I was elected Governor of Runnerboro and if there's one thing I know is that ppl don't vote for who they think deserves it, but vote for their friends or for benefits. So the way the voting system will work is after 10 days of this post I will submit a google form that allows everyone to vote. The way the voting will work is The people will vote for %50, I will vote for %25 and @CP42 will vote for %25.
-What do I get if I win?
When I talk to a bunch of my arch friends or talented builders, they all express the frustration that they have amazing builds but don't have anywhere to place them. If you become a GB Architect you may place as much builds as long as they are amazing! Also, some people wish they could be a part of an island and this would let them be directly involved with one.

5. Renaming
So recently I've been reading over the island rule suggestion made by @Coban and I read a post that's said by @EnderPoop saying that if you buy an island you can change its name. If this is true I want to change the islands name as I think everyone can agree that the name "gamerboy00" isn't a good island name. Any information regarding this topic would be much needed.

Your feedback is appreciated,
good luck to all the contest participants.

-Lava
Congrats Lava xD <3 it's been a long time coming

ILaxSkill

Aug 17, 2017
Indiana
Because they are also unloved. Just make the langue easy not harder. You guys are the real idiots that you have to correct other people. Do somerhing important or usefull.
*useful
I am. I am correcting people, living my life, playing Minecraft, participating on forums, correcting people, and freaking out about conventional errors. ;)

Reactions: Powerfull

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
*useful
I am. I am correcting people, living my life, playing Minecraft, participating on forums, correcting people, and freaking out about conventional errors. ;)
Am i typing on a phone yessss. Did i make a typo yess. Will i stop commeting because cant handle stupid nerds like you??? Yess