Generally banned form my account

Marshmallowsmalk

Marshmallowsmalk
Marshmallowsmalk
May 19, 2017
Ireland
So my brother has taken the laptop and won't I've it back, sad I know, therefore allowing him to mess on the server. If he does anything stupid or anything, just tell me on forums and I'll be back on the server when I say the words "Waffle bob" on the server chat

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
So my brother has taken the laptop and won't I've it back, sad I know, therefore allowing him to mess on the server. If he does anything stupid or anything, just tell me on forums and I'll be back on the server when I say the words "Waffle bob" on the server chat
Can't you get an adult to get it back or maybe take something of his for ransom?

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
Fight fire with fire.

My ways of getting siblings to give things back:
Say that you will tell your parents (o horror, horror, the worst thing ever)
Steal their phone and dangle it over the loo (with them watching, ofc)
Keep on playing mean pranks on them (putting smelly cheese behind their bed, hide it well so they can't find it. Their room will stink :D)
Hide their favourite thing
I have some more if you want lol

HOPE YA ENJOYED

Reactions: Deleted member 832