Give Players World Edit in Creative

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
How about no? Arches really only use w/e for huge projects like making islands or super large projects. It lags the server a ton whenever we'd do a ton of stuff like that, and if this were added it would be super easy for people to lag. Not to mention you can use w/e outside of your plot often and there was a entire incident where an arch (unnamed) had covered half or arch world in 20 blocks high of dark oak wood. It would be a hassle and it is not needed for non-arches to use.

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Not to mention people could spawn in disallowed blocks (barriers, dragon eggs, mob spawners, structure blocks, structure void, command blocks, etc.)
U can put limits on world edit, it's u tiger that goes on about changing plugins right?

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
You can put limits on it, but even still if every player is using world edit at the same time it would lag
So like I suggested above, have a group of dedicated builders like me be able to apply to get it, then there would be people who r trusted and could help with server stuff in creative other than 2 admins

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
So like I suggested above, have a group of dedicated builders like me be able to apply to get it, then there would be people who r trusted and could help with server stuff in creative other than 2 admins
Isn't this what Architect is ? You can apply for architect in which you make builds for others as well as aid in server builds. You also have access to world edit.

Reactions: Luckybob43