Gold Coins and Iron Coins

lukeblaster9

Aug 5, 2017
Howdy folks, recently I made a company called Cane Cola, and with this new company we will be bringing vending machines into the nation if there are not currently any, due to Cane Cola not being able to be sold in chest shop, we need an alternative way to sell them without a person handy, thus we have vending machines. Vending machines however cannot accept the money we use, so we will have chestshops nearby vending machines that will sell 9 gold nuggets for $7 (price of a Cane Cola) which basically makes gold and Iron nuggets a form of money now, 9 gold nuggets at $7 makes each gold nugget worth about 77 cents, and if we use iron nuggets we might have to make a seperate machine that trades out iron nuggets for gold nuggets, maybe half the value of the gold nuggets so $0.385 rounding to about $0.39 value.

Btw get some Cane Cola! If you own a business and are interested in having a vending machine contact me I will be on tonight. The vending machine installation will cost $490 and then a full chest of gold coins cost $1,043 each gold bar is $7 making the cost of the gold $1,323 but so vendors can make profit we have reduced the price of our gold for the vendors by $280, and a full stock of Cane Cola cost $308, each Cane Cola is $7 making the cost of the Coke $378 but so you can make profit we reduced the price for vendors by $70 making the total cost of a fully stocked vending machine with gold coins cost $1,841 and just as a bonus we will take another $70 off to ensure you make profit and have made a good investment, making the total cost $1,771.

When you purchase a vending machine we will have you sign a contract, it will basically say that you agree to sold 9 gold coins for $7 and will not mess with the vending machine, meaning you will not change the price by changing the item in there. If you change the prices of the gold coins from $7 or the Cane Cola from $7 we will take our vending machine back. The contract will also state that if your vending machine has been taken away and you build another one you will be sued for breaking the contract. If you do not want a vending machine but would still like to sell Cane Cola then you can raise the prices as high as you want, and on the vending machines you can lower the prices of the Cane Cola just not raise.

Reactions: Powerfull and Izzie
T

Trump15024

Howdy folks, recently I made a company called Cane Cola, and with this new company we will be bringing vending machines into the nation if there are not currently any, due to Cane Cola not being able to be sold in chest shop, we need an alternative way to sell them without a person handy, thus we have vending machines. Vending machines however cannot accept the money we use, so we will have chestshops nearby vending machines that will sell 9 gold nuggets for $7 (price of a Cane Cola) which basically makes gold and Iron nuggets a form of money now, 9 gold nuggets at $7 makes each gold nugget worth about 77 cents, and if we use iron nuggets we might have to make a seperate machine that trades out iron nuggets for gold nuggets, maybe half the value of the gold nuggets so $0.385 rounding to about $0.39 value.

Btw get some Cane Cola! If you own a business and are interested in having a vending machine contact me I will be on tonight. The vending machine installation will cost $490 and then a full chest of gold coins cost $1,043 each gold bar is $7 making the cost of the gold $1,323 but so vendors can make profit we have reduced the price of our gold for the vendors by $280, and a full stock of Cane Cola cost $308, each Cane Cola is $7 making the cost of the Coke $378 but so you can make profit we reduced the price for vendors by $70 making the total cost of a fully stocked vending machine with gold coins cost $1,841 and just as a bonus we will take another $70 off to ensure you make profit and have made a good investment, making the total cost $1,771.

When you purchase a vending machine we will have you sign a contract, it will basically say that you agree to sold 9 gold coins for $7 and will not mess with the vending machine, meaning you will not change the price by changing the item in there. If you change the prices of the gold coins from $7 or the Cane Cola from $7 we will take our vending machine back. The contract will also state that if your vending machine has been taken away and you build another one you will be sued for breaking the contract. If you do not want a vending machine but would still like to sell Cane Cola then you can raise the prices as high as you want, and on the vending machines you can lower the prices of the Cane Cola just not raise.
First you could sell them on /ah also I doubt the payment system will turn into coins

lukeblaster9

Aug 5, 2017
First you could sell them on /ah also I doubt the payment system will turn into coins
No I know, I was just saying these can now be used as currency too, they are a form of currency since they are used to buy Cane Cola, also I will just say in chat I am selling them, it seems complicated to use an and I don't think people would buy it.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
No I know, I was just saying these can now be used as currency too, they are a form of currency since they are used to buy Cane Cola, also I will just say in chat I am selling them, it seems complicated to use an and I don't think people would buy it.
But everyone doesn't need cane cola and it will be a long time before we can revert the whole system plus I don't want to carry my millions of dollars in gold which old can be easily taken from /warp mine. It could ruin the economy, tho we are planning to make something like a money bag as money as a item. There are red stone vending machines and certain things in /warp shop can be good trade like you can ask them to pay 1 gold ore that would be sold to shop but, this would be very confusing to some, but I can try to help you as I watched a lot of red stone stuff while I cant go on mccities.

lukeblaster9

Aug 5, 2017
But everyone doesn't need cane cola and it will be a long time before we can revert the whole system plus I don't want to carry my millions of dollars in gold which old can be easily taken from /warp mine. It could ruin the economy, tho we are planning to make something like a money bag as money as a item. There are red stone vending machines and certain things in /warp shop can be good trade like you can ask them to pay 1 gold ore that would be sold to shop but, this would be very confusing to some, but I can try to help you as I watched a lot of red stone stuff while I cant go on mccities.
No I'm not trying to turn the economy into gold, I'm saying that I am using gold on my vending machines. You put the gold nuggets in and get the Cane Cola, I just put the value of the nugget for this purpose, saying that in a way it is currency xD

D

Deleted member 832

No I'm not trying to turn the economy into gold, I'm saying that I am using gold on my vending machines. You put the gold nuggets in and get the Cane Cola, I just put the value of the nugget for this purpose, saying that in a way it is currency xD
Sell tokens in a chest shop next to the machine and create one of those red stone vending machines, MrCrayFish’s one is good, search him up on YT

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Sell tokens in a chest shop next to the machine and create one of those red stone vending machines, MrCrayFish’s one is good, search him up on YT
Exactly, I think u can even make multiple ones like using the arrow with item frame