Goodbye <3

I guess this is it.
I know I haven’t been playing for THAT long but, I feel that it’s time for me to go.
I’ll come on maybe for 5 mins now and then, but, this is it for now.

@LeanneTheUnicorn thank you for always being there and supportive irl and ig <3 I hope you get admin so. You deserve it

@DarkMagicinY Youve been the best IG dad anyone could ask for <3 your funny, typically clueless at times (as boys are, no offence peeps), (Leanne would agree aha) but I love you joey <3 you Deserve the world

@Poppy @Waffles05 @IISaraII @FancyChips A massive thanks for being my family for that short time it was. Good memories and bad lol (cheps and poppy bickering half the time) I’ll be on alia if you need a hug <3

@CP42 You are one of my closet friends, and I’m super thankful for EVERYTHING you did, even if I was a lil shocked once or twice cough, but I’m soo glad I met you <3 and also, I’m sorry

@Uni BFF practically <33
The memories... getting drunk... having parties... moaning about boys.. talking about bras... and a load of other stuff
I love you so much and it’s so hard saying goodbye, thank you so much for always being there‭ when i need a moan

@Magic_Terminator My one and only ig brother.
Painfully annoying sometimes, but almost (almost) 100% of the time, your an amazing brother and hasn’t taken in my (his now) family without a word. A huge and massive thank you to you, and I’ll miss you sososo much Term

I have many more wonderful friends I’d like to talk about but there’s TOO many!!

Thank you everyone that has helped me when I’ve needed and I’ll miss you all.
Tabby
xoxox
Save a cat for me
P.s. I will come on to give my secret santa a gift!! I just haven’t seen them online!

Death

Mar 18, 2017
I guess this is it.
I know I haven’t been playing for THAT long but, I feel that it’s time for me to go.

@LeanneTheUnicorn thank you for always being there and supportive irl and ig <3 I hope you get admin so. You deserve it

@DarkMagicinY Youve been the best IG dad anyone could ask for <3 your funny, typically clueless at times (as boys are, no offence peeps), (Leanne would agree aha) but I love you joey <3 you Deserve the world

@Poppy @Waffles05 @IISaraII @FancyChips A massive thanks for being my family for that short time it was. Good memories and bad lol (cheps and poppy bickering half the time) I’ll be on alia if you need a hug <3

@CP42 You are one of my closet friends, and I’m super thankful for EVERYTHING you did, even if I was a lil shocked once or twice cough, but I’m soo glad I met you <3 and also, I’m sorry

@Uni BFF practically <33
The memories... getting drunk... having parties... moaning about boys.. talking about bras... and a load of other stuff
I love you so much and it’s so hard saying goodbye, thank you so much for always being there‭ when i need a moan

Painfully annoying sometimes, but almost (almost) 100% of the time, your an amazing brother and hasn’t taken in my (his now) family without a word. A huge and massive thank you to you, and I’ll miss you sososo much Term

I have many more wonderful friends I’d like to talk about but there’s TOO many!!

Tabby
xoxox
Save a cat for me
P.s. I will come on to give my secret santa a gift!! I just haven’t seen them online!
Bye tabby, it was fun messing with you for the short time we had fooling each other about not outting flowers in each others grave. Ill always be the annoying Death if you ever wanna talk msg or mail me or dm me on discord.
Ps- Still not putting flowers in your grave ;) I still think dogs are better.
K bye wish you the best in life

Bye tabby, it was fun messing with you for the short time we had fooling each other about not outting flowers in each others grave. Ill always be the annoying Death if you ever wanna talk msg or mail me or dm me on discord.
Ps- Still not putting flowers in your grave ;) I still think dogs are better.
K bye wish you the best in life
Fanksssss
I’ll force u to put flowers on my grave
Was fun ;)
Miss u

Reactions: Powerfull and Death

LeanneTheUnicorn

SnowWhiteee
SnowWhiteee
Feb 18, 2017
TeaLand
I guess this is it.

@Uni BFF practically <33

Tabby
xoxox
Save a cat for me
I love you so much ;-; It's sad to see you go but I'm always here if you need me, anytime <3 Joey sends his love if he doesn't reply haha.. Miss you so much ;( Good luck!

Reactions: Powerfull

IISaraII

Sep 7, 2017
I guess this is it.

@Uni BFF practically <33

Tabby
xoxox
Save a cat for me
Ty for being the best mom anyone could ask for <3 Ill miss you <3

Reactions: Powerfull and Poppy

Poppy

Aug 19, 2017
Middle-Earth
Nuuuuu you and Jay were my first friends on here <3 I really thank you my little Hobbit! We are so alike in many ways, sometimes I think we are sisters separated ;( I’m going to cry but gurl if you don’t go on Alia I will get Smaug on you!!! See you soon - Taking the Hobbits to Isengard xoxooxoxoxox

Nuuuuu you and Jay were my first friends on here <3 I really thank you my little Hobbit! We are so alike in many ways, sometimes I think we are sisters separated ;( I’m going to cry but gurl if you don’t go on Alia I will get Smaug on you!!! See you soon - Taking the Hobbits to Isengard xoxooxoxoxox
Amin Mela lle
I love you in elvish
Aá menealle nauva calen arr malta

Namaarie