Goodbye || Thank You

laggynab

laggynab
laggynab
Oct 25, 2016
maldives
Helping others is a very big part of your life :D Thank you very much :D I hope you will help revive a whole new generation of people out there :D Good luck with your studies. Tell your family and friends that McCities also helped you grow up :D It doesn't matter which college you go to ;D What matters is that you know who you are helping :D Medical students are true heros :D Don't forget that :D California is going to be a happier place with you as a hero! :D :D

lucyluhoo

Former Staff
lucyluhoo
lucyluhoo
Jan 1, 2017
yingr hingr dingr
It's sad to see so many of my old friends leaving, but alas real life comes first. Stanford is a hard college to get into, but you're a strong and stubborn girl that I think will have a chance. Remember to focus on your grades, get college credits (maybe even some scholarships) and be the best you can be. I wish you luck in life Lauren, you always had a kind heart. c:

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com
What can I say ?!! Lauren you are one of my best friends online and you’ve always been there for me and I will always be here for you.
If you need a chat or anything just HMU on discord or msg me on forums <3 Everyone has a time to leave and I hope you will come on once in a while to party <3
Flowers will die
The sun will set

But you’re a friend
I won’t forget

Your name is so precious
It will never grow old

It’s engraved in my heart
In letters of gold

Good lucky with everything <3
ily, your one of the best people in the world, someone who is alway so cheerly and who is alway there for me. Your the best friend a girl could ask for <3 good luck! And dont forget to Smile!! <3 -Laur

Leroymooshoo312

Jul 12, 2017
under my covers. Lemme alone
Heyyy! This is going to be such a sad post, ill probably cry through the whole thing, but its something that must be done..... its a Goodbye.

As some of you may know, there was recently a ton of California Wild Fires. Cali happens to be my home. And we will be fine, we only lost a little compare to those who's lives were destroyed... And my fam is very fortunate, we can afford to recover. However not everyone can.

My parents... when i was little. they tried to hide the reality of this world from me, they never let me watch the news, or anything like that. And then one day i found out..... i wanted to help these people, b/c no one diserves to live this way you see on the news. And my parent claim "its their own fault, they make a mistake" and i alway believed in second chances... i wondered.... while they are buying a new car, that money could have been donated to feed the homeless. And that made me cry.

My parents knew i loved this place... they said its "a distraction" and i cant even express how mad that makes me when they say that. They dont understand.... they reason i came here... was because of them. They made my life so crazy, all they wanted was for me to go to Stanford, get a medical degree and become rlly rich. And that made me so mad. Cause this is my life, not theirs. I came here when my life got crazy, when i needed something to take my mind off of my real life... and the people here.... they saved me, they made me feel happy. They made me smile :D And i could never express my gratefulness enough.

So my parents made a deal with me....
Part A:
I quit McCities b/c its a "distraction"
They donate a couple thousand dollars to the Califonria Wild Fire Relief to help those effected by the fires

Part B:
In 5 yrs, if i make it into Stanford
They will give me $15,000 to start an online, non-profit company to help those in need

Part C:
If i graduate from Stanford
They will buy me an apartment

tbh, i dont really care about Part C but Part A and B would be AMAZING cause i could help so many others..... and that what i want to do /w my life....

I want to help others, and make them smile :D And im sorry that this means i have to leave.... but i feel i have done the best i can for this city, and now i need to save my own city :D I need to make them smile too <3

Since this is a REALLY long post, ive create a separate post /w Thank You to all my closest friends and fam on this sever, that i plan to have up by next week. I love you guys.... so much...... and i think i finally have a quote that represents my life....

"Don't Forget To Smile" -Laurel Taylor Andrews
NOOOOOO!!! plz come back asap. PLZ? will u ever be back?

MehLife

Former Staff
Verified
MehLife
MehLife
Apr 19, 2017
Everywhere
I’ve talked to you about once and didn’t get to know you too well. Good luck! You will accomplish amazing things throughout your life! I wish you the best!!

- 6D_ // MehLife