Goodbye.

Bleach

Mar 22, 2017
The Clorox Company
Hello everyone! As many of you know, i recently came back to the server after a few months of inactivity. Sadly, I've gotten pretty bored of this game and can't remain active for many reasons (including homework). Due to this, I've decided to leave after a few days of thinking this through. I'll be very inactive and may not join the server ever again after this week has ended. I'll be giving away certain items today and tomorrow so contact me via forums asap if I have anything you may want as there isn't any other way you can contact me. I wish you all the best of luck!

-Bleach

(I hope the image loads correctly...)

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
Hello everyone! As many of you know, i recently came back to the server after a few months of inactivity. Sadly, I've gotten pretty bored of this game and can't remain active for many reasons (including homework). Due to this, I've decided to leave after a few days of thinking this through. I'll be very inactive and may not join the server ever again after this week has ended. I'll be giving away certain items today and tomorrow so contact me via forums asap if I have anything you may want as there isn't any other way you can contact me. I wish you all the best of luck!

-Bleach

Dammit Mystic, Ill miss you :////

Reactions: laggynab and Bleach
D

Deleted member 832

-Bleach

I remember the day you joined, you were such a noob, but you levelled up and became one of my best friends. When you disappeared without a trace I actually presumed you dead lol. If you wanna play pickle any time hmu

Bleach

Mar 22, 2017
The Clorox Company
I remember the day you joined, you were such a noob, but you levelled up and became one of my best friends. When you disappeared without a trace I actually presumed you dead lol. If you wanna play pickle any time hmu
I remember when i was a noob too... Let's forget those times ever happened...

Reactions: Powerfull

gracie

Mar 7, 2016
Ill miss ya buddy! We were kinda close, and ur rlly funny! I hope everything works out with you in your life! I wish ya good luck, love! <3

Reactions: Bleach

Atlair

Former Staff
Verified
Jun 19, 2017
A Powerful Universe

-Bleach

Goodbye and Good-luck in the future! I didn’t know you very well except for the partnership between companies but your cool.

Last edited:

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Awww you just came back :( you were really fun but and were a really great police goodbye and good luck in life.

ILaxSkill

Aug 17, 2017
Indiana
Awww you just came back :( you were really fun but and were a really great police goodbye and good luck in life.
"you were really fun but"
oh gawd
"you were a really fun butt"
you can see where this is going xD

Soooo...
calling Bleach a butt...
reasonable.
after all, what comes out of a bleach canister and a butt is usually something we would not want to ingest anytime soon.

*shrugs*