Graduate from school before you can take exam!

SnarkyLemons

Jun 17, 2017
So I was thinking- why would someone need to go to the mccities school? How about it's set up so that only after someone "Graduates" from school they can take the doctor exam? This way it'd cut down on a lot of doctors who don't know wth their job is, because they'd be taught in school and such!!

Just an idea, please let me know what you think!

Reactions: cat and Laurel

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
So I was thinking- why would someone need to go to the mccities school? How about it's set up so that only after someone "Graduates" from school they can take the doctor exam? This way it'd cut down on a lot of doctors who don't know wth their job is, because they'd be taught in school and such!!

Interesting, but school isn't really scheduled, and it would be such a pain.

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive

Will most likely never be added in the current manner, as ...

1: Learning on Minecraft varies tremendously on the teacher
2: Most classes are not even relevant to the doctor test

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
Will not happen. School is too random, and classes are not in depth enough to learn stuff. Legit when I was in school I ended up just taking pics with ninjabunny