Grief

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlohaRiley

Jan 13, 2019
Hello, My name is Riley. Recently I made a friend: Unforgettable__ and I added her to my new home. I winded adopting her so my daughter Sophie, skylersaur could have somebody to share common interests with whenever I was afk or unable to play. I winded up going afk and got kicked. When I came back, the fireplace was torn to shreds, it was completely gone. I winded up fixing it, thinking nothing of it. Of course, I was mad but I had no proof of who did it. A short time later Unforgettable__ messages me on discord telling me Skylersaur had griefed the entire home and she fixed it. I asked her for screenshots but she told me she cant screenshot and her camera was dead. I called a mod to inspect and he found a message from Unforgettable__ to Skylersaur saying: "Let's grief the house and not tell her it was us." JustYourTypical couldn't find any evidence but when I remembered the fireplace I told him to check, and to his surprise, he did indeed find something. Unforgettable__ had remove some glass stains from the fireplace! So long story short, I removed Unforgettable__ from the house. I'd like to either sue her or get her banned. Thank you! I will have Skylersaur as my witness since she was there when it happened.

Reactions: ItzJazzMade
Status
Not open for further replies.