GUCCI | Become an Employee!

Atlair

Former Staff
Verified
Jun 19, 2017
A Powerful Universe
GUCCI is a company founded by me, that’ll provide lots slime fun & OP products including magical armor, mythic, enchantment books, holograms, weapons, smart watches, ender backpacks, resources, and etc.

Gucci employees will be served with high pay. The headquarters for Gucci will come soon and I’ll make an update post for it.

The current staff of GUCCI includes:

Employees -
  • Store Employees (will make sure the store is running smoothly, they will also make sure something is not out stock and will notify me if so)
{ Open }
{ Open }

• Suppliers (supplies us with sf materials and sells it to us, and will be mailed the location of the place to sell the specific items)
{ Obsidian }
{ Open }
{ Open }
{ Open }
{ Open }
{ Open }
{ Open }
{ Open }
{ Open }
{ Open }
{ Open }
{ Open }

• Environmental Employee ( This Employee goes out into the environment and gives books about company and location of it)
{ Open }
{ Open }
{ Open }

• Social Employee (He/She will make an ad from time-to time with information about our company with the plot location and description of what GUCCI sells)
{ Open }
{ Open }

• Employee Manager (They will make sure that every employee is doing they’re job correctly and respectfully and also make sure the store is running good.
{ Open }
  • CFO ( The Chief Financial Officer will make sure the prices are appropriate and correct on the chest shops, and will also inform Alex and I if something is bad pricing)
{ LavaFlake }

Investors - Investors will pay an certain amount each month and will be given access to items, and percentage off on Gucci items. If you have a company and willing to invest in Gucci, make a conversation with me including your company name and investment amount. Companies that invest will have a connection between products with Gucci.

In order to be apply for employee click here

Current Partnerships -
  • OMEGA Ind.
  • Lava Inc.
GUCCI would love to have a partnership with other companies and plan to have a good relationship together. With having a good relationship, Gucci will defend your company in any situation. If you aspire to have a good relationship & partnership with GUCCI, make a conversation with me and we could work something out.

If you have any questions about anything message me and I’ll answer them.

- Arius

Ena

Verified
eeena
eeena
Citizen
Nov 5, 2017
TikTok
what do u need as gucccccccccccci model lmao
Also interior designer?

edit: ew im alex...

Reactions: Atlair