HAPPY BIRTHDAY PEGGY || @Laurel

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com
So first of all... HAPPY B-DAY PEGGY <3 the tiny little status box isnt enough space for me to wish you a happy b-day let alone explain to you how much i apperciate you. ^-^ I dont even know where to start... we have been friends for so long, we are basically sisters. The amount of times you have been there to listen to me and be there for me, un countable. The amount of drama we talked about in those chairs, un forget-able. The amount of hours we have spent working our (beeps) off xD (hehe no cussing on forums) to film videos is un thinkable. And the amount of support and love you have showed me, un believable. I cant imagine my world without you. You make my day AMAZING every single (beep) day. And im blessed to have you as a friend, sister, and boss. ^-^ You have taught me so much, you inspired me to stand up for myself, and when i was too weak to do it, you did for me and completely kicked their (beeps) <3 you showed me how to be strong even when it felt like the world was caving in. you taught me how to overcome any rumor, and any hate and use it as fuel to success. Everyday i re-watch the previews of my 3 year rewind... and i realize... almost every other part is you...... and thats because you are ALWAYS with me and thats why your in so so many clips, because we are always together, and always exploring the city. Its insane how big of a part you are in my life, and im thankful as (beep) you are <3 Ill be quite honest, till now i still have no idea what to get you for your b-day... your too amazing, and there isnt anything i can think of that is good enough ;-; AND this is why i had to make a forums post :> so comment down below what i should get Peggy for her b-day ^-^ hehe I luv chu Pegs <3 ^-^ Have a wonderful b-day and dont forget to smilee <3