Having trouble tp to a region

Chloe1500

Hello!

Username: Chloe1500

What I was doing before this occurred: I was done jailing people, as no crimes were being committed at the moment when I did /as info forsale and saw mh29 for sale for 40,800. I saw it and thought it could be someone else's plot that possibly went up for sale or a plot price glitch. I bought it for myself if it wasn't a plot price glitch thing and/or if it wasn't someone's plot that accidentally goes up for sale. Before I bought the plot, it said You can't teleport c the position is outside region and I have to tp inside. I tried from a plot I own and nothing. I thought that if I couldn't see it, I might could if I bought it. When I bought it it still says the same thing. Im not really sure if this is a bug or not, I'm sorta just confused.
What I lost: 40,800 but it depends on how you look at it. I say this is because if this is still someone's plot, I would like to be refunded and would love to give the player's plot back.

** I got evidence of everything if needed

Thank you!

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Hello!

Username: Chloe1500

What I was doing before this occurred: I was done jailing people, as no crimes were being committed at the moment when I did /as info forsale and saw mh29 for sale for 40,800. I saw it and thought it could be someone else's plot that possibly went up for sale or a plot price glitch. I bought it for myself if it wasn't a plot price glitch thing and/or if it wasn't someone's plot that accidentally goes up for sale. Before I bought the plot, it said You can't teleport c the position is outside region and I have to tp inside. I tried from a plot I own and nothing. I thought that if I couldn't see it, I might could if I bought it. When I bought it it still says the same thing. Im not really sure if this is a bug or not, I'm sorta just confused.
What I lost: 40,800 but it depends on how you look at it. I say this is because if this is still someone's plot, I would like to be refunded and would love to give the player's plot back.

** I got evidence of everything if needed

Thank you!
Cant u technically tp when it says /as info forsale so I'm sure you have seen the build you bought. I highly suggest you go to maple city as that's my biggest bet as it's a (mh) plot which is most likely there, look around, try to ask someone to tp u there if they have a mmh or mh plot or its kinda in the northeast of black market when u warp to blackmarket . Try to look around then set a new tip point in the region using /as setup, hope this works

Reactions: laggynab