Hello, I'm Aurora

ImAury

Apr 11, 2016
Hell's Closet
Hello, fellow citizens of MC cities. My name is Aurora, and I'm new to the server. [4/11/16].
Let me start off by introducing myself, I'm 15 years old, turning 16 in May, I've been playing Minecraft for 4 years. I've been on and off of many Minecraft servers. My pattern is, I usually get hooked onto a server for a long time then after all the time, effort and dedication that I put into a server I leave them, making sure I've left a good mark on that server before move onto the next one.
I'm going to move onto my personal life, outside of Minecraft. I live with my mother and stepdad and sometimes I see my actual dad on the weekends. I have 3 dogs (Fade-da, Baxter, and Skip), a bearded dragon (Special agent Dale Cooper), and a Chinchilla (Oreo). Next year in high school I'll be going into my junior year. I attend an alternative High school so I'm always out of school at 11:35a.m. every day (timezone: PST), expect on Friday I'm out at 10:50a.m. I'm also basically addicted to coffee (I'm kidding, but I do love coffee), and I'm lactose intolerant, but ice cream is my life.

I can't wait to fully become a part of the MC Cities community and hopefully make good friends. Now that I've shared some things about myself I want to hear a couple interesting things about you! :) Feel free to comment or even just say hello.

(PS: I have 2 Minecraft accounts that I currently use on MC Cities, ImAury & laser17)

Kiaski

Hello, fellow citizens of MC cities. My name is Aurora, and I'm new to the server. [4/11/16].
Let me start off by introducing myself, I'm 15 years old, turning 16 in May, I've been playing Minecraft for 4 years. I've been on and off of many Minecraft servers. My pattern is, I usually get hooked onto a server for a long time then after all the time, effort and dedication that I put into a server I leave them, making sure I've left a good mark on that server before move onto the next one.
I'm going to move onto my personal life, outside of Minecraft. I live with my mother and stepdad and sometimes I see my actual dad on the weekends. I have 3 dogs (Fade-da, Baxter, and Skip), a bearded dragon (Special agent Dale Cooper), and a Chinchilla (Oreo). Next year in high school I'll be going into my junior year. I attend an alternative High school so I'm always out of school at 11:35a.m. every day (timezone: PST), expect on Friday I'm out at 10:50a.m. I'm also basically addicted to coffee (I'm kidding, but I do love coffee), and I'm lactose intolerant, but ice cream is my life.

I can't wait to fully become a part of the MC Cities community and hopefully make good friends. Now that I've shared some things about myself I want to hear a couple interesting things about you! :) Feel free to comment or even just say hello.

(PS: I have 2 Minecraft accounts that I currently use on MC Cities, ImAury & laser17)

Hey, ImAury (otherwise known as Aurora), nice autobiography. (Psst, don't worry I'm a coffee lover a̶d̶d̶i̶c̶t̶ too. Hehe.) :coffee:

Anyway, I hope you have loads of fun on MCCities and hopefully it's one of the servers you have grown to love over your experiences in other servers and Minecraft itself. Feel free to roam around the server and on here. Enjoy ~
:laugh:

Reactions: ImAury

Sniper

Jan 24, 2016
More peeps on mccities =) Have a great time mate and hope you enjoy this sick Experience.I really like how your very Friendly so its amazing to have you on board with the team Of McCities We Hope you like your stay :D

BQPAH

Apr 2, 2016
Welcome to the server! Un fortunatly I wont be able to see u on mccities because I have to get some grades up but when I do ill try to get on about the time your on so I can meet u:). Time zones might be an issue though. Cant wait to meet u!