Help with Jr. Police Commands

AshleyBrazen15

Mar 6, 2016
Hello, not to long ago I joined Jr. Police. I was messaged by Ciel saying I was accepted not long after I did the test. I was really excited so I did /duty to start but nothing happened. It said I didn't have enough permissions. I then asked a few mods a few days later. I was told Ciel has to give me training first. This was awhile ago and now that Ciel has resigned, I don't know how I'll ever be able to use /duty if I never will get promoted by console. Anyone have any idea? Thank you for reading. -AshleyBrazen15

Reactions: Powerfull

AshleyBrazen15

Mar 6, 2016
Hello, not to long ago I joined Jr. Police. I was messaged by Ciel saying I was accepted not long after I did the test. I was really excited so I did /duty to start but nothing happened. It said I didn't have enough permissions. I then asked a few mods a few days later. I was told Ciel has to give me training first. This was awhile ago and now that Ciel has resigned, I don't know how I'll ever be able to use /duty if I never will get promoted by console. Anyone have any idea? Thank you for reading. -AshleyBrazen15
I figured out that I must wait but now I don't know how to delete the thread lol

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Well i mean, coban and heather are in charge of the police now, or you can seek some police training from fvhn as she is really active, or some old cops like btl_2_or_bob, su22 alex, ender port, ender 09, dinah drake, leanne, master bleach. But I suggest you talk to heather

Reactions: Powerfull

AshleyBrazen15

Mar 6, 2016
Well i mean, coban and heather are in charge of the police now, or you can seek some police training from fvhn as she is really active, or some old cops like btl_2_or_bob, su22 alex, ender port, ender 09, dinah drake, leanne, master bleach. But I suggest you talk to heather
Thank you for help but I figured out from jummy cake that I have to wait till they figure out things for the new police apps and that I may have to take it again. I just don't know how to delete the thread lol.

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Of me lmao