Hey guysss- gracieful's getting to know me!

gracie

Mar 7, 2016
IGN: gracieful
How long I've been on this server: Over 2 Years I believe
Information about me: Hello! some of you may know me, but I am graceb721 (my oldest IGN). I love the number 721 for some reason. I don't really know why I do but I do. Some things about me are that I love to build on McCities and you may have seen some of my builds but ya its a hobby I really love to do. Something else about me is that I love making new friends in the community. If yall want to hang with me on the server, just ask. I really am nice, just sometimes when I'm frustrated I can be a lil harsh. But who isn't?
My McCities Status: I have over 4 million dollars on the server, although my rank is Citizen. I own a region known as ValourCastle. I also own a mansion made by myself that I treasure, (feel free to ask me about it in-game). I am a house maker and I tend to redo and redecorate places and sell them.

Extra: If you guys have any questions about me, or things you want to know I encourage you guys to ask questions in the comments and I would love to respond!
Thank you soooo much for reading this, I love you all! And I know this is a bit late but whatever, I felt like doing this!

Last edited:

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Information about me: Hello! some of you may know me, but I am graceb721 (my oldest IGN). I love the number 721 for some reason. I don't really know why I do but I do. Some things about me are that I love to build on McCities and you may have seen some of my builds but ya its a hobby I really love to do. Something else about me is that I love making new friends in the community. If yall want to hang with me on the server, just ask. I really am nice, just sometimes when I'm frustrated I can be a lil harsh. But who isn't?
My McCities Status: I have over 4 million dollars on the server, although my rank is Citizen. I own a region known as ValourCastle. I also own a mansion made by myself that I treasure, (feel free to ask me about it in-game). I am the owner of McCities very own company: Google. I am a house maker and I tend to redo and redecorate places and sell them.

Extra: If you guys have any questions about me, or things you want to know I encourage you guys to ask questions in the comments and I would love to respond!
Thank you soooo much for reading this, I love you all! And I know this is a bit late but whatever, I felt like doing this!
U bought ValourCastle of Kiri noway..................

Death

Mar 18, 2017
My McCities Status: I have over 4 million dollars on the server, although my rank is Citizen. I own a region known as ValourCastle. I also own a mansion made by myself that I treasure, (feel free to ask me about it in-game). I am the owner of McCities very own company: Google. I am a house maker and I tend to redo and redecorate places and sell them.

Ok then queen gracie. Ill get my castle soon to but, for now, no caslte yet

Atlair

Former Staff
Verified
Jun 19, 2017
A Powerful Universe

Well Nice to meet you @gracie__ you have over 4 MIL, I'm not even close ... roflmao

Reactions: Powerfull and Tania