Hi!!!

Graphic_elf

Graphic_elf
Graphic_elf
Jul 15, 2017
The land in my imagination
Hey I'm Graphic_elf I've been on the server for a month or two now and just now got a fourms account I'm citizen rank currently with a playtime of 5 days and right now my biggest project is trying to become a helper but you know those are very big dreams so In the mean time I just want friends I can hangout with.:laugh:

Last edited:

Hidden124

RobWilson
RobWilson
Welcome to the forums, I hope you have enjoyed playing on McCities so far, and can not wait to meet you. If you are looking for friends to hang out with I recommend downloading discord if you have not already and joining the McCities discord by doing /motd in the game! You get to talk to some great players as well as some of the staff team.

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
I
Hey I'm Graphic_elf I've been on the server for a month or two now and just now got a fourns account I'm citizen rank currently with a playtime of 5 days and right now my biggest project is trying to become a helper but you know those are very big dreams so In the mean time I just want friends I can hangout with.:laugh:
I've seen you around on the server! I hope I have a great time and welcome to the forums ! Like Superdude suggested, it would be best to also join the server discord! Have fun :D

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Hey I'm Graphic_elf I've been on the server for a month or two now and just now got a fourns account I'm citizen rank currently with a playtime of 5 days and right now my biggest project is trying to become a helper but you know those are very big dreams so In the mean time I just want friends I can hangout with.:laugh:
You can be anything you want here, try to be a helper in your own way by helping people, and prove to the staff team you can be one of the. :)

Reactions: Graphic_elf

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Good luck

D

Deleted member 832

Welcome @Graphic_elf! I’m EnderPort your resident sorta smart 12 year old that gets banned sometimes but is good fun ;) but you can call me Barny or Port idc which. I hope you enjoy your time here and if you need help with any stuff in game hmu. I’m also English and I say ‘bloody’ a lot.