Holidays!

i was thinking you could add holidays, where you go to the airport, pay, choose which island you want to go to, get in the plane and like a minute later your at your destination!
Please comment your thoughts! :laugh:

Edit: It would be also cool if there was a vacation island :D with beach, hotels, restaurants, villas, water parks and stuff like that!

Last edited:

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
i was thinking you could add holidays, where you go to the airport, pay, choose which island you want to go to, get in the plane and like a minute later your at your destination!
Please comment your thoughts! :laugh:
The title of this confused me a bit XD . Did you mean like Vacations ? This would be cool, though some islands are private, and the ones that are not are large cities. I have *one build* (cough, staff ;) ) that can be used for things like this :p . This would be kind of cool though

Reactions: Fiirena
The title of this confused me a bit XD . Did you mean like Vacations ? This would be cool, though some islands are private, and the ones that are not are large cities. I have *one build* (cough, staff ;) ) that can be used for things like this :p . This would be kind of cool though
Ya I forgot to add about that a vacation island too lol I'll edit and put it in now