Howdy

ThePowersNation

Aug 27, 2017
IGN: ThePowersNation

Referred By: I hang out on another server sometimes and saw McCities in the voting sites, figured I'd give it a whirl.

About Me: I like projects, but rarely finish them. I'm not big into PVP, although occasionally will dip my toes into it, but really enjoy the building, decorating, and exploration parts of Minecraft. I am an experienced RPer in other gaming communities, but plan on my RP here only being casual.

Best McCities Memories: First time I won a Fishing Tournament was amazing, I like to keep all the big fish I have caught in frames. Another cool memory was when I TPed to a wedding, and the priest disappeared so the couple asked me to unofficially officiate.

Tricoh

Tricoh
Tricoh
Jan 21, 2017
Florida
osu.ppy.sh
IGN: ThePowersNation

Referred By: I hang out on another server sometimes and saw McCities in the voting sites, figured I'd give it a whirl.

About Me: I like projects, but rarely finish them. I'm not big into PVP, although occasionally will dip my toes into it, but really enjoy the building, decorating, and exploration parts of Minecraft. I am an experienced RPer in other gaming communities, but plan on my RP here only being casual.

Best McCities Memories: First time I won a Fishing Tournament was amazing, I like to keep all the big fish I have caught in frames. Another cool memory was when I TPed to a wedding, and the priest disappeared so the couple asked me to unofficially officiate.
Welcome :)

Reactions: Powerfull
T

Trump15024

Welcome I think when you become a citizen you would like being an arch but you have to apply

Reactions: Tricoh