I am leaving McCities...

Nitrolysis

Jun 22, 2017
It's sad to say that I will be leaving McCities for several reasons..

Many of you probably do not know me because I might be in a different timezone to you so the time of which I log in would be different; but for those who do know me, I am sure that you know that I try me very best to assist people who ask questions in global chat and on forums and ensure that the chemistry in the server is good and the players are happy, even though I am not a helper or mod. What I've noticed a lot of the time is that I am very rarely corrected in a polite way if my answer to a question is incorrect or inaccurate nor am I given any form of gratitude for trying to help people in the first place; instead, I am criticised and put down; this isn't necessarily the only reason to my departure..

I have never really felt welcomed or 'liked' in any way whilst I have been in the server and there were only about 2 - 3 people who would talk to me, it is quite disheartening for me to feel like no one likes me and that my presence has no importance at all but it is visually clear that this is true. I know this is completely out of their control, but the ranked members in the server (mods, admins, owners, etc.) get a lot of attention and many people are friendly to them to benefit them in some form of way. Whether this is to make the ranked members like them, or to attempt to give them a better chance of passing their application stage for a rank them self, I feel like there is an element of favouritism and superiority within the city. Please do not misunderstand what I am saying; I am not targeting anyone or going against any ranked members, I absolutely respect their work and dedication, I just wish that the players and those who make up the McCities Community would play the game to enjoy themselves and to benefit them socially and creatively. I feel like people only aim to become more superior and misunderstand the true purpose as to why the server was created in the first place..

McCities is a place for everyone to enjoy. A place where creativity fills the mind, and is used to feed the growth of the city and fill the streets with happiness. It gives you the chance to make your own quests and challenges for you to complete and gives you hurdles along the way to make the game more action-packed and interesting. McCities gives you the opportunity to live the occupation you wish to endure. But now, sadly people focus on trolling, breaking the rules and creating 'action' and 'hurdles' in a way which negatively impacts other players and that is their form of enjoyment.

I only wished to help those with questions and whom were unsure about something and allow myself to become of a bigger benefit to the city and to the society but sadly, that is no more and my personal enjoyment has dispersed because of other players.. I'm not one to usually let other people put me down, but if something stops being fun, there isn't much you can do about that and so.. That is my reason for my departure..

I truly wish you all the best of luck; never let anyone ruin the game for you and please do a favour on my behalf and help to show what McCities true purpose is and ensure that everyone is happy.

Thank you.
Stay awesome everyone, and to those who have read all of this, thank you for caring enough to spend your time to read this.
/From Nitrolysis

Reactions: Atlair

Ciel

Former Staff
Oct 25, 2016
talk to me, it is quite disheartening for me to feel like no one likes me and that my presence has no importance at all but it is visually clear that this is true.
You are simply not well known enough, people don't dislike you, just neutral towards you.
I know this is completely out of their control, but the ranked members in the server (mods, admins, owners, etc.)
We are bound to be known as our job is to help the players and keep order.
Whether this is to make the ranked members like them, or to attempt to give them a better chance of passing their application stage for a rank them self, I feel like there is an element of favouritism and superiority within the city.
Perhaps true, but we don't fall for it.

Good luck with everything.

Reactions: Nitrolysis

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
a galaxy far far away
Lots of people don't hate you, but like Ciel said, you just haven't become that well known. Once you have been on for a bit longer you find your crowd to hang with and more people chat with you.

Some people do give off a certain "vibe", but that doesn't mean they hate you. I personally have tried to be nice to everyone, but some people aren't each others cup of tea. I'd actually like to say that I try to be nice, but some people have decided I hate them in some way. I would just like to say that there is no single person, past or present, that I have disliked that much or tried to show my "hatred" towards them. If I have to anyone I'm sorry.

Nitrolysis, Mc Cities is a community, and I'm sorry if you ever felt hated on here. I hope you find a place here, but if you don't, I'd like to think that it just wasn't your cup of tea. :)

Reactions: Nitrolysis

Death

Mar 18, 2017
People dont really hate u they are just neutral and dont know you yet. I never really had friends on the server when I started but, now I have tons offriebds and enemies and frenemies and rivals and even a roleplay family of about more than 30-40 people in that family im not jokin its real. And i join big bussinesses in mccities and i make new friends there. Sometimes you just got to start up to start to communicate and try to talk to others. Right now I have a partner on the server like were really close friends or even my best friend on the server as hes the closes person to me here and weve been through a lot from getting islands to chasing and fixing tough problems along the way. It just takes time but this community is friendly as it goes beyond a world of rainbows