I can't connect to the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peachy_Gabby

Jan 22, 2017
New Zealand
Username: MysteryMoonn
What you were doing before this occurred: On my plot breaking pistons I think.
What you've lost (Only if you lost something): I don't know if I have lost anything, because I am unable to join the server.

So I was doing a few things and then I suddenly time out, unable to reconnect. I've spent the last hour trying to figure out whats happening, but still nothing. Every other server on my list can connect, and I still saw players on cities so it must be online. I join, it goes to "logging in", it freezes then it just says "Failed to connect to server. Timed out." I've restarted my computer, reset my router, downloaded minecraft again, downloaded java again and still nothing. I really don't know why I can't connect, it's never done this before. But keep in mind I am using an old version of mac so I'm still using old version of minecraft however this hasn't affected me before...

fvhn

Former Staff
Nov 26, 2016
Don't worry, it's not you or your pc

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
Oh. That's good lmao. I've just tried now and I can connect. What happened?
Minecraft (aka Microsoft's support) may have been down. The server may have been under work. Your router may have Ben down or having issues. If it's major restart your router, and/or get a wired connection to your router.

D

Deleted member 832

Minecraft (aka Microsoft's support) may have been down. The server may have been under work. Your router may have Ben down or having issues. If it's major restart your router, and/or get a wired connection to your router.
Anyways, your super modern GERMAN ENGINEERED wifi is heaven compared to British wifi

Status
Not open for further replies.