I Dare You to Roast Me

JediAJMan

Nov 5, 2017
USA
Yo mama is so ugly, when she went into a haunted house, she came out with a job application. Yo mama is so fat, when she went into the ocean, the whales started singing "We are family, even tho ur fatter than me." Yo mama so stupid, when she realized you didn't have a life, she told you to dare people online to roast you. Yo mama so ugly, she took a selfie and posted it as your profile picture. Yo mama so ugly, One Direction went the other direction. Yo mama so ugly, she doesn't need Internet because she's already world wide. (Thx for making me waste 5 minutes of my life typing these)

Reactions: Powerfull

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Yo mama is so ugly, when she went into a haunted house, she came out with a job application. Yo mama is so fat, when she went into the ocean, the whales started singing "We are family, even tho ur fatter than me." Yo mama so stupid, when she realized you didn't have a life, she told you to dare people online to roast you. Yo mama so ugly, she took a selfie and posted it as your profile picture. Yo mama so ugly, One Direction went the other direction. Yo mama so ugly, she doesn't need Internet because she's already world wide. (Thx for making me waste 5 minutes of my life typing these)
Most of them are just from an yt chanel

Satan

Nov 2, 2017
i don't have a mom..definitely a waste of 5 minutes