i want to become a police.

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeesel cohen

Oct 27, 2016
/ar time: I have played for a total of 2 days 15 hours(but It feels like a lot longer)

What is my rank on the server: citizen

What are the 5 reasons to jail:1.assault (hitting someone with a weapon 1+ or with a fist 3+) 2.murder 3.having drugs 4.trespassing (going on someone else's property without their permission) 5.having guns without a license.

What is tp jailing and can you do it: tp jailing is when you tp/tpa to a player near the criminal, and jail the criminal. This is against the rules.

Name some commands police can do:1./duty 2./release 3./getpos 4./invsee 5./co I

What is the bail for 1-5 kills and what is the bail for 1-5 drugs:the bail for 1-5 kill is $500 and the bail for 1-5 drugs is also $500

Have I read the police guide on the forums: yes, I have read the police guide.

Why do I want to become a police:when I first got on the server I was killed. Also, just recently when I walked out of my home I was killed. It makes me mad to lose my money and other things that I work hard to get. I understand how it feels to get killed and want to make sure that all players on the server will have a good time without being killed and I want to make sure the ones that do kill will be served up some justice.

do I have a criminal record:yes, I have been to jail. When I first got on the server I assaulted someone and I went to jail. I learned from my mistakes and feel that my experience has made me a better person.

My IGN is: zeesel

Well that should cover everything. If there is anything I missed or you have any questions, I'll be happy to answer them.:)

Last edited:
Reactions: laggynab

xSyncx

Oct 26, 2016
This isn't very well written. It is very messy and hard to know where things are. Sorry...

Suzz48awesome

Oct 31, 2016
Your responses are good, although for some you could add a bit more detail. I do also agree with Legitness that you could format it better and I don't think it really needs all the red underline and blue writing, sorry.

Peppah

Oct 25, 2016
Excellent application! It isn't as user friendly, but covers all the points I would like to see in an application! I can tell your very motivated in becoming a police officer, and am so glad your willing to help the community! I will employ you as an officer ASAP! Thanks for taking the time to apply!

Status
Not open for further replies.