I would like to suggest Jail Escape

Death

Mar 18, 2017
So Maybe what if we could somehow allow crime makers to escape jail by placing a hidden switch beneath jail and make like a switch under and like in the bank maze make it really hard to find it and the catch is someone from outside has to do it. If anyone is caught inside the maze it would be a 10min jail and same bail as attempting to rob but now attempting to free the prisoners. If prisoners are found escaping it would be 10min in jail and 2x the bail price and like bank cant leave for 10mins to give police a chance to catch them until they are free. I know this is not a prison escaper server but since we have jailing why not have a little fun into trying to escape jail. It is hard to elaborate all the details but id love to explain more if this gets through.

Reactions: laggynab and Laurel

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
a galaxy far far away
This is a really cool idea, but I do wonder about how the police would make money if people always escaped. The jail is also upstairs over /warp police and a maze can't really be made underneath.

Reactions: laggynab

Death

Mar 18, 2017
no i was thinking maybe a command block that would take off the jail bars

Death

Mar 18, 2017
oh police would still get money for the initial jail and can make more if they catch people attrempting to free prisoners and prisoners who escaped