ICY format for applying!

gracie

Mar 7, 2016
Hello my friends!
gracieful here, and I just opened a brand spanking new restaurant called ICY!
I have been asked by many to work there. So I decided to make a lil thing so that you can work here!

http://imgur.com/a/eltmT

Rules and qualifications:

• Player MUST be at least Citizen to work for ICY, If you are below that you must know a lot about the McCities rules and how to make certain things
  • We are NOT looking for another owner for ICY as there are two. Myself,being the primary owner, and my husband @AnonymousBro. Do not ask for a rank up in our restaurant as that will cause a demotion from our restaurant staff!
  • Please treat all costumers politely, and if you do NOT follow that, and you happen to be reported to myself or my husband, we will almost instantly kick you out, as that is NOT allowed
  • Anyone who is accepted for this positioning will have an opportunity to suggest a position they would like. Options are:
    • Chef,(2, payment is determined by quality and quantity)
    • Bartender (4, payment is determined by quality)
    • Hostess/Host, (3, payment is determined by quality)
    • Supply Provider (2-3, payment is determined by quantity)
Format for apply and where to apply:

Those who are wondering where to apply, please make a conversation with myself @gracie__ and my husband @AnonymousBro
  • The format for apply MUST include the following, or it will be DENIED:
    • IGN: (In Game Name)
    • Rank you are: (/at check [make the t in at r)
    • If you are lower than citizen, what do you know about McCities:
    • Why should we hire you:
    • Top 2 positions you want and why:
    • Anything we should know about your work ethics:
Thank you everyone who is applying or interested in doing so! I will most likely respond quick because I am usually active!
Good Luck!

Reactions: Powerfull