Idea for special Island plots

Rocketblaze

Apr 16, 2016
We should have Island plots for people who want to own Islands!!!

People should have plots just like normal plots but instead.. Islands!!! It will work the same way with merging in everything. but.. it will have water surroundings. If you guys don't understand I will make it in a creative world.

Reactions: sundae22
H

Heather

We currently have islands, and much like in real life they are for the rice and well known. While I know we would all enjoy having our own private islands, overwhelming the supply would mess with demand. What would be special about having a private island if everyone had one? If possible maybe a cool idea would be a city like Venice Italy where the roads are water but transportation might be a little difficult in that scenario.

Reactions: sundae22

Rocketblaze

Apr 16, 2016
We currently have islands, and much like in real life they are for the rice and well known. While I know we would all enjoy having our own private islands, overwhelming the supply would mess with demand. What would be special about having a private island if everyone had one? If possible maybe a cool idea would be a city like Venice Italy where the roads are water but transportation might be a little difficult in that scenario.
Good point.

H

Heather

Islands are in the city world and must be bought from players who are selling, they are usually very expensive because of their size and the fact that they are meant to be for only the rich and famous.

Rocketblaze

Apr 16, 2016
Islands are in the city world and must be bought from players who are selling, they are usually very expensive because of their size and the fact that they are meant to be for only the rich and famous.
So basically not for me. :deadn: