If The Purge was real

Wonder

Jan 27, 2017
;)
OH i'd buy a knife kill a few of some people i legit hate, steal multiple credit cards then buy alot of crap after that kill some more xD

Reactions: laggynab and Toryn

acfuffy

Jun 18, 2017
Days......... ITS EVERY day BRO WITH THE DISNEY CHANNEL FLOW 5 MIL IN 6 MONTHS NEVA DONE BEFORE
You know it's nick crompton and my collars stay poppin, yes I can rap- and no, I'm not from Compton.

ENGLAND IS MY CITY

Reactions: laggynab

Toryn

faireze
faireze
Oct 26, 2016
Lol gabriel most people going to college are broke as a joke. (me)
OH i'd buy a knife kill a few of some people i legit hate, steal multiple credit cards then buy alot of crap after that kill some more xD
I Would Trap a Jo and put him on a chair while having rats eat him alive while me and wonder watch, like leaving him tied up for the rats. :)

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
I Would Trap a Jo and put him on a chair while having rats eat him alive while me and wonder watch, like leaving him tied up for the rats. :)
... you are like 13 ..... You can't even d-drive. *looks at heather* W-hy the hell are 13 year olds thinking about stuff like this?

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
All these people are saying " I would kill someone, I would rob a bank, I would rob car and drive into houses" In reality they would **** themselves when a real criminal came along xD

Reactions: laggynab