~I'm Gonna Sing~

Death

Mar 18, 2017
So recently I have been singing, I think I sang everything badly but idk.
I plan to sing every weekend, I'm improving slowly but please don't tell me to do Despacito, I can't do Spanish.
I will be singing on discord like maybe 4-5am for New York Time and maybe 10-11am for those in Paris, Copenhagen and Amsterdam.(Subject to a change if my parents and siblings are in my room XD)

I will be taking song requests so I need to practice but, I plan to sing a jake Paul or Logan Paul song and Galway Girl this weekend.
I can sing other songs if you want.
Comment below if you want me to sing a song!!!

Marshmallowsmalk

Marshmallowsmalk
Marshmallowsmalk
May 19, 2017
Ireland
I plan to sing every weekend, I'm improving slowly but please don't tell me to do Despacito, I can't do Spanish.
I will be singing on discord like maybe 4-5am for New York Time and maybe 10-11am for those in Paris, Copenhagen and Amsterdam.(Subject to a change if my parents and siblings are in my room XD)

I will be taking song requests so I need to practice but, I plan to sing a jake Paul or Logan Paul song and Galway Girl this weekend.
American idiot, Green day XD
Awww,

Tricoh

Tricoh
Tricoh
Jan 21, 2017
Florida
osu.ppy.sh

sing the crush song by twaimz
BuT mAkE iT kId FrIeNdLy

Reactions: Powerfull

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com

New Rules, Dua Lipa
Pretty Girl, Maggie Lingemann
Shower, Becky G
Starving, Hailey Steinfeld