Im making this because this server is unfair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArrowJR

Nov 28, 2016
OK First off. why the hell do The Staff make it unfair to vigs and such. You can see on some post you change the damn shop prices lower BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE MAKING MONEY! This server is getting crap more and more. Please fix the damn server. I got banned I never saw Ciel say Dont do /ad when you're muted. I NEVER KNEW THAT! I was just selling a damn plot/house LIKE WTF Im pissed rn Please fix the server. and
MAKE IT FAIR FOR EVERYONE

THANKS

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
OK First off. why the hell do The Staff make it unfair to vigs and such. You can see on some post you change the damn shop prices lower BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE MAKING MONEY! This server is getting crap more and more. Please fix the damn server. I got banned I never saw Ciel say Dont do /ad when you're muted. I NEVER KNEW THAT! I was just selling a damn plot/house LIKE WTF Im pissed rn Please fix the server. and
MAKE IT FAIR FOR EVERYONE

THANKS
Kidflash you are new to this server. You are the only one complaining. They lower shop prices so you can't get rich by just having a op farm. The server is fair for everyone. And if you read /rules you would have known mute evading is bannable. And bro...? Chat was not crazy.. Or your eyes are just really slow idk. I think you are making up an excuse to get unbanned and to get people on your side. If you dont like this server you can play somewhere else.

Reactions: Laurel

ArrowJR

Nov 28, 2016
Kidflash you are new to this server. You are the only one complaining. They lower shop prices so you can't get rich by just having a op farm. The server is fair for everyone. And if you read /rules you would have known mute evading is bannable. And bro...? Chat was not crazy.. Or your eyes are just really slow idk. I think you are making up an excuse to get unbanned and to get people on your side. If you dont like this server you can play somewhere else.
No its not.

ArrowJR

Nov 28, 2016
Its not fair atall they do crap because they hate 1 player The staff dont know what they are doing

ArrowJR

Nov 28, 2016
AND it never said Mute evading it said Ban not mute

D

Deleted member 832

Stop being a baby, if everyone uses that method the economy would be ridiculous, Heather was right changing it. If you don't like this server, go play somewhere else, don't spam our community forums just because you are salty about getting punished for doing something against the rules, everyone gets treated the same.
AND it never said Mute evading it said Ban not mute

ayylmfao

jaypi0
jaypi0
Jan 29, 2017
Ireland
Do quit. Just because you are a donor doesn't mean you make the rules. You chose to be a vigilante. Staff can do what they want, its their server. If you have a problem with it, just quit.

ArrowJR

Nov 28, 2016
like I donated because I love the server im not talking trash in this im saying its not really fair for everyone and people just been rude to me thats why im quiting

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
like I donated because I love the server im not talking trash in this im saying its not really fair for everyone and people just been rude to me thats why im quiting
Were only rude to you because were tired of what your doing. I consider you as a friend, but enough is enough kf

Status
Not open for further replies.