Case Closed ImARepublican refusing to give me my stuff back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

22th

Jun 26, 2019
1. Who are you accusing?
2. What are your claims/accusations?
3. Any additional proof you can provide us?

1: ImARepublican
2: Not giving back my PVP gear + 400k
3: So, story time. I jokingly added a 400k bounty to ImARepublican because he said to in global chat, so I jokingly put it on there expecting him to give me it back since we were friends, Boy was that a mistake.. so then I got super depressed and decided I was quitting (this was before he refused to give the money back) so I dropped him all my stuff because I was depressed as heck and wasn't thinking, so I took a 2 hour break to think if I should quit or not and what I should do, I decided I was gonna not quit because this server is great despite the toxicity, so I asked for my stuff back from my former good friend, but nope, he goes completely silent, physically ignores me for a long time, then he actually /ignores me and doesn't respond to me on discord. so TL;DR I got depressed and was dumb and gave someone all my stuff as a joke and then didn't get it back so now I want it back.

Reactions: ItzJazzMade
T

Trump15024

Unfortunately, unless you had a deal with Republican its his stuff and whoever got the bounties money. Make sure next time not to give items or money to a player without a deal or contract.

Cased closed no action taken

Smilinq

Former Staff
Smilinq
Smilinq
Jan 11, 2018
Australia
Case Closed - No Action taken. You have no right to the armor as you gave the player the armor with any agreement for its return. If you do have any evidence there was such an agreement please create a new court case. As for the money, it is simply unfair to request money be given back to you when you posted the bounty knowing full well you would not get the money back.

Status
Not open for further replies.