Case Closed ImARepublican stealing my stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

22th

Jun 26, 2019
1. Who are you accusing?
2. What are your claims/accusations?
3. Any additional proof you can provide us?

1: ImARepublican
2: I was doing FREE Slimefun work for him at his house, and I put my stuff in a chest at his base and locked it (meant to be temporary while im doing the work) but we decided to 1v1 on Mineman club, and I get banned by AntiCheat(I'm not hacking, @Trump15024 can prove that.) and he REFUSES. to give ANYTHING back whatsoever because I'm a "Hacker".
3: Check the logs.

T

Trump15024

@BatPando 1) If you think a player is hacking report it and do not accuse 2) Was it his stuff that he put in your plot to help you and were you aware he was doing slimefn work for you

Reactions: ItzJazzMade

lostinthewqrld

sebgotbanned
sebgotbanned
Oct 12, 2017
The Netherlands
Also, ImARepublican has the right to take from that chest since it is his plot. He owns it.
Doesn’t work like that sadly. If Jayo put the items in a chest, doesn’t matter which plot, it’s his’. If the owner unlocks the chest and gets the items, it’s stealing. We’ve seen this in many previous court cases as well. It shows on the logs that jayo put the items in the chest, so they belong to jayo, not imarepublican.

Le_Inspecteur

Verified
N_Bonaparte
N_Bonaparte
Citizen
May 26, 2019
Los Angeles
I dont even know why I put the thing about cheating on here if everyone is gonna talk about the items. Anyway yeah. My client will pay 140k, the estimated worth of items lost.

T

Trump15024

First, please do not comment if you are not involved. Second, @BatPando since @22th was doing free slime fun work for you and put his stuff on your plot please return all the slime fun items to him.

Cased closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.