Improvements to the mining system

ThatOneGuy4205

Jul 11, 2017
Never gonna tell, UK
Something really does need to be done to the mining system. Every single time I go to mine,no matter what time of day I get online, there's always someone stealing stuff that I've dropped or mined, and it's getting really frustrating. I'm not going to say names, but certain people feel inclined to steal my stuff more or less constantly. It's not just me that this is happening to either, I've seen quite a few people in the mine having their mined resources stolen either because of a full inventory or because of lag.

Anyone got any suggestions?

Reactions: Powerfull

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Something really does need to be done to the mining system. Every single time I go to mine,no matter what time of day I get online, there's always someone stealing stuff that I've dropped or mined, and it's getting really frustrating. I'm not going to say names, but certain people feel inclined to steal my stuff more or less constantly. It's not just me that this is happening to either, I've seen quite a few people in the mine having their mined resources stolen either because of a full inventory or because of lag.

I had this problem a few months ago so i stoped mining

D

Deleted member 832

Just make the mines like a traditional regenerating mine. Just like the ones on prison servers

Hidden124

RobWilson
RobWilson

I've had this problem and while anoying, just be better then other person and move

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017

Maybe take screenshots, or mine 1 piece then pick it up quick, but idk, this seems like a very unethical thing to do