Inactive- Deciding if I'm leaving

frohoffen

Aug 15, 2017
Hey everyone reading this! My computer broke because it was old a few months ago, and I'm currently using my sister's computer, because she came over to my parents' house from Penn State last weekend, and will be staying until this Sunday. This means that I will not see any of you at all after this upcoming weekend, Sunday, and I probably won't be on on Sunday. I'm trying to decide if I want to stay when I come back at Christmas, because even though I have a husband that made me stay instead of quitting a few months ago (Gabriel :3 (trump15023)), I generally don't really have that much time to play, and I don't know if it's all a waste of my time, ame by that.. I mean the server. I'm not saying it's a crappy server, I'm saying that I don't know if I should spend the time on here when I have to practice my violin, and do a bunch of schoolwork.. like heck I might as well get ahead while I can.
So I have a question for you all, do you really think I should stay when I come back? I guess I'll have a better house on my plot then (a modern house) the one that kind of got destroyed because of certain people xD, but I'm just not sure.

Reactions: Trump15024
T

Trump15024

Hey everyone reading this! My computer broke because it was old a few months ago, and I'm currently using my sister's computer, because she came over to my parents' house from Penn State last weekend, and will be staying until this Sunday. This means that I will not see any of you at all after this upcoming weekend, Sunday, and I probably won't be on on Sunday. I'm trying to decide if I want to stay when I come back at Christmas, because even though I have a husband that made me stay instead of quitting a few months ago (Gabriel :3 (trump15023)), I generally don't really have that much time to play, and I don't know if it's all a waste of my time, ame by that.. I mean the server. I'm not saying it's a crappy server, I'm saying that I don't know if I should spend the time on here when I have to practice my violin, and do a bunch of schoolwork.. like heck I might as well get ahead while I can.
So I have a question for you all, do you really think I should stay when I come back? I guess I'll have a better house on my plot then (a modern house) the one that kind of got destroyed because of certain people xD, but I'm just not sure.
Dont leave!

Marshmallowsmalk

Marshmallowsmalk
Marshmallowsmalk
May 19, 2017
Ireland
Donut leave meh pls no;-; You’ve already left me for so longggg...
but go on ahead and do homework and violin, just check up every once in a while Bc education....

Reactions: Powerfull

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Well idk but always put rl before a game ecause one day your 24 and have hsd your changes of getting an good job. Making friends or get a career. Just always be ready and life will bring it to you. If you are playing a game your not ready and life will hop on to the next person.

Reactions: frohoffen

Uni

Apr 8, 2017
narnia
DONT GO LEXI!!! But, Education shud always come first, so if ur totally not caught up, I guess a break cud do, NOT LEAVING orweb net 0um e 0r9nwta0 rt90wnbvyrbm

Reactions: frohoffen