Inactivity Season has come!

nate

Architect
Verified
Yhia
Yhia
Jul 15, 2019
United States
I am sad to say the time has come, and it's not a pleasant time, I am going inactive as a lot of my close friends know, I will be on for about 1 or 2 hours everyday now because of school, I may not even be on at all, which might result in a break, since school has sprung on me, I got really bad grades last year, and it's kind of my fault for never doing homework and focusing on my online links, therefore I really want to raise them this year, and make a change, I will be very inactive during week days thanks to this, I am very sorry to my friends who like talking, I will be available sometimes on discord if you want to speak but that is pretty much it for me to say, I will miss you all, and sorry if I am not there during special moments of you guys, it really hurts to take some time from this server. This server is very fun, but sadly school is more important, so i will be on every know and then, about an hour or less a day (on weekdays) so for now, this is Jackie/Laylah signing off for a bit, thank you.

-Laylah

(P.S I'll be active on forums still so if you need anything lmk, and I'll be on mccities still, just not much at all)