Item lost in Player Bal Tax restart

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Death_Inferno360
I was enchanting my Hardened Sword in the auto enchanter.
My hardened sword maxed out or at least was about to be finished maxing out just was enchanting bane of arthropods 5 on it and it was maxed out with out bane of arthropods 5.

Evidence as photo is here: http://imgur.com/a/CIRfV
This happened like 2-3 weeks ago but, I still want my sword back, I already made a thead for this a while back but, it has not been seen so I decided to make a new one

Reactions: Powerfull

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Death_Inferno360
I was enchanting my Hardened Sword in the auto enchanter.
My hardened sword maxed out or at least was about to be finished maxing out just was enchanting bane of arthropods 5 on it and it was maxed out with out bane of arthropods 5.

Evidence as photo is here: http://imgur.com/a/CIRfV
This happened like 2-3 weeks ago but, I still want my sword back, I already made a thead for this a while back but, it has not been seen so I decided to make a new one
Its nearly been a month and a week since i posted this but, I would just want to know if I could get it back

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Won’t get a refund, SOMEONE *cough @nibble and @Coban cough* disabled the extra gear mod. Who would do such a thing.:cautious:
Cool mod, i should have thought of that and hide max mythic and those super op prot 10 armor under my reg armor so i can use slime plus super op armor hiding. They disabled, it dang it should have thought of it earlier

D

Deleted member 832

Cool mod, i should have thought of that and hide max mythic and those super op prot 10 armor under my reg armor so i can use slime plus super op armor hiding. They disabled, it dang it should have thought of it earlier
I had a stockpile of it but heather killed it.... :(