Job Bar/payment

Jojo

Apr 3, 2017
Jojopuffy

I usually mine or just make stuff and I don't know how long this has been happening for maybe a couple days but when I mine I don't get paid for mining a ore. I am a lvl 14 miner and a hitman but I mainly mine. I have been mining for hours and have not got paid for mining the ore in /warp mine. I even check my /bal to see if i earn any money but I don't it stays the same and I don't get the xp either. I mine a lot of lapis and I still am lvl 0. So I am a lvl 14 miner not getting paid from mining ores and I dont know why.

Reactions: Powerfull

Kat

Nov 24, 2016
Jojopuffy

I usually mine or just make stuff and I don't know how long this has been happening for maybe a couple days but when I mine I don't get paid for mining a ore. I am a lvl 14 miner and a hitman but I mainly mine. I have been mining for hours and have not got paid for mining the ore in /warp mine. I even check my /bal to see if i earn any money but I don't it stays the same and I don't get the xp either. I mine a lot of lapis and I still am lvl 0. So I am a lvl 14 miner not getting paid from mining ores and I dont know why.
same with me but I'm lvl 10 :I