Selling Juneybean Selling BaliSky6, a modern building with an awesome interior and oceanview. Especially perfect for companies and Company HQ

Allex

Alex_the_cool_11
Alex_the_cool_11
Feb 11, 2018
Somewhere on earth
Hey! I'm Alex_the_cool_11, the founder and owner of Aloha Real Estate. Now I am presenting a building and plot for sale. If you are interested or have any questions about the building or anything, feel free to /msg me when I'm online, or do /mail send Alex_the_cool_11. Or just send a message to me on forums (Allex) or on Discord (Alex_the_cool_11).

Region (plot name): BaliSky6

Seller: Juneybean

Price: 1.1 M $

Location: In Cenetral City Island (with "Bali" plots), at the ocean and at the bridge which leads you to Star-City. The plot is in the "Cayman" World.

Coordinates: X: 2044.500 Y: 67 Z: -1767.500 (In Cayman World).

Plot size: 41x30 blocks.

Building: A modern scyscraper located at the ocean. The scyscraper is built out of Concrete blocks, and the floors are out of dark oak wood planks. The Amazing interior is a totally cozy area, with many floors. But the floors ain't empty, they are full of different things to do, like for ex. a restaurant, offices, game room, Starbucks, and even a Penthouse.

The floors:

Floors.png

Profits of plot: A tall, fully-renovated scyscraper with an awesome and cozy interior, this building has a lot of different places and rooms with different functions, central location, at the ocean, building located at Star-City bridge, which you can follow to go to Star-City Island. Perfect for companies and Company HQ's!

Images of the plot: (Keep in mind: I couldn't attach an image of the exterior of the building. The reason was because the file is too large.)

BaliSky6 lobby and reception.png

BaliSky6 Starbucks cafe.png
BaliSky6 one of the office cubicles.png
BaliSky6 Bowling court.png
BaliSky6 Gaming machines.png

BaliSky6 billiard tables.png
BaliSky6 penthouse.png
BaliSky6 at the ocean and at the bridge.png

Reactions: ItzJazzMade