Just give me a permanent ban

Rotten_Taco

Nov 12, 2017
I'm sick of this. I have put so much time and effort into this server. It all went to waste.

Almost everyone on this server laughs at you if something bad happens to you. I have been insulted several times and the admins don't care at all. The senior players can get away with anything on this server. I have seen ban appeals and some senior players get temp. bans for offenses that are worthy of a perm. ban. Many players used glitches in the vault, but only got a slap on the wrist. I'm not joking. You can look at some of the ban appeals and see people get away with glitches.

I have seen some staff post threads on the forum of how they want to be perceived as being "nice". When I was letting all my frustrations out, the admins (Dark) acted sarcastically and didn't care if I left. Some players just wanted my stuff after I said I was going to leave. Only Ninja and some of the new players cared about me leaving. That's something I noticed. The senior players are mean to everybody. I have received nothing but contempt from them. Players like RothC have insulted me, called new players noobs, and show no respect. I have no evidence, but you can ask players like MrMarvelous and other players to support my claim. Just stay on when the admins are gone and you'll see how rude some players can be.

I saw the reactions to me being temp. banned today on my sister's computer. People like Enderport just laughed and the admins were having fun with the whole situation. Nibble, you can look at the chat logs for yourself.

Most staff aren't nice or empathetic. You just care about the senior players. It's obvious. I have been so frustrated with this server; I was either insulted or banned temporarily when I let my frustrations out. I already know one of the admins is going to bring this up; I said "kys" in chat recently. First of all, I said this to my sister who knew it was a joke. She even said "lol" after I got temp. banned. Second of all, your automated ban system sucks; it doesn't know the context behind some of these comments.

I want to thank some of the people who cared about me leaving or who were nice. Again, there are some players and staff that are nice. I don't think everyone is toxic. They should be the ones who are staff. Not these other admins who are egotistical and are apparently always "busy" whenever I need their help.

I already know some of the comments I'm going to receive on this post.

"Good. Less trouble for us."
"You deserve it."
"We don't need people like you on this server"

I'm just so sick of this. That's why I want a permanent ban. I'm not coming back.

Last edited:

Rotten_Taco

Nov 12, 2017
"Yeah, I laughed, at your patheticness" - Enderport

I told you guys I would get a comment like this.

My story isn't one sided. There are players that have messaged me and agreed with what I said.

I insulted the server because it's so frustrating for new players. I'm just so frustrated with how I'm treated by players like Rothc and you.

RothsteinCurt

Dec 20, 2016
"Yeah, I laughed, at your patheticness" - Enderport

I told you guys I would get a comment like this.

My story isn't one sided. There are players that have messaged me and agreed with what I said.

I insulted the server because it's so frustrating for new players. I'm just so frustrated with how I'm treated by players like Rothc and you.
Uhh, What did I do?

Rotten_Taco

Nov 12, 2017
The only times I insulted staff was today and when I insulted the Archs. I have seen some Archs' builds, they are an insult to everyone who cares about building. Some Archs are good at building. However, some Archs have built stuff which didn't require much effort.

RothsteinCurt

Dec 20, 2016
You called other players noobs. You refer to other players as children at some points. You called someone a "wise ass" once.
MrMarvelous and other players can back me up.
So you are just upset that I killed you in the maze? Is that what this is about? Excuse me, but killing people is not against the rules... especially if they hit you first. I only get mad when certain people (not mentioning names) think they are better than me until I win a fight and then they accuse me of hacking or something. Maybe I deserve respect too? Think about it.

Reactions: Najlab3
D

Deleted member 832

The only times I insulted staff was today and when I insulted the Archs. I have seen some Archs' builds, they are an insult to everyone who cares about building. Some Archs are good at building. However, some Archs have built stuff which didn't require much effort.
See, valid reason for ban. Just admitted to it, and for your information, the owners aren’t dumb, they’ll ban you permenantly if it’ll just shut you up

Reactions: RothsteinCurt

RothsteinCurt

Dec 20, 2016
Ok hear me out- If you don't like the server and how other players "mistreat" you, just leave. Is it that complicated?

Rotten_Taco

Nov 12, 2017
So you are just upset that I killed you in the maze? Is that what this is about? Excuse me, but killing people is not against the rules... especially if they hit you first. I only get mad when certain people (not mentioning names) think they are better than me until I win a fight and then they accuse me of hacking or something. Maybe I deserve respect too? Think about it.
I never accused you of hacking or that I'm better than you. I deserved getting killed in the maze. You got involved in situations which you had nothing to do with. That's why I mentioned you.

Rotten_Taco

Nov 12, 2017
See, valid reason for ban. Just admitted to it, and for your information, the owners aren’t dumb, they’ll ban you permenantly if it’ll just shut you up
Lol. I guess I'm completely evil then. I'm totally in the wrong guys. Just ignore this thread if you're going to say stuff like this. You obviously didn't read my post.

RothsteinCurt

Dec 20, 2016
I never accused you of hacking or that I'm better than you. I deserved getting killed in the maze. You got involved in situations which you had nothing to do with. That's why I mentioned you.
This may be true, but do you understand my frustration? Oh wait you are always the victim.

RothsteinCurt

Dec 20, 2016
Wait a minute! You say I get involved in other people's situations? I would have ignored this entire conversation but you involved me in this. If you know me, you should know I feel the need to defend myself. Just stop.

Reactions: Najlab3

Rotten_Taco

Nov 12, 2017
Wait a minute! You say I get involved in other people's situations? I would have ignored this entire conversation but you involved me in this. If you know me, you should know I feel the need to defend myself. Just stop.
I'm mentioning my problems with this server. One problem is how rude players can be.

Reactions: paradise227

nibble

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mouse
Mouse
Expatriate
Jan 18, 2016
You have 0 reports under your name, which tells me you made no effort to change this. Now, I can't speak for every staff because I don't really know their perspective, but I'm sure if you had personally sought help, they would've helped you. We don't really take toxicity or harassment lightly.

Not sure why you got the impression that "senior players" are favored. Regardless, feel free to send me the chat logs yourself. Of course, I don't expect to monitor the server chat 24 hours a day, and I expect people to report certain things if something is going wrong.

Reactions: Tricoh

Rotten_Taco

Nov 12, 2017
Wow! You got me!
You don't even know what I said to them. I just said I could build something better. That's it. You think I was cursing at them? Staff disrespect is only a 3 day ban and it was one of the only instances where I was wrong. In contrast, other players will constantly insult others and never get a temp ban. So you can shut your mouth.

Last edited:

Rotten_Taco

Nov 12, 2017
You have 0 reports under your name, which tells me you made no effort to change this. Now, I can't speak for every staff because I don't really know their perspective, but I'm sure if you had personally sought help, they would've helped you. We don't really take toxicity or harassment lightly.

Not sure why you got the impression that "senior players" are favored. Regardless, feel free to send me the chat logs yourself. Of course, I don't expect to monitor the server chat 24 hours a day, and I expect people to report certain things if something is going wrong.
Can't you access the chat logs?