Just give me a permanent ban

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Can't you access the chat logs?
He can technically access it but will take ages to search for it, you need to give specific time, date, name, and some "exact words" of what you said. It will take too long to narrow it down from scratch

Reactions: Powerfull

Marshmallowsmalk

Marshmallowsmalk
Marshmallowsmalk
May 19, 2017
Ireland
Oh lord, if you feel people are being rude or whatnot, I’d say just /ignore them if they bother you. The staff try their best to keep the server safe for all players but there are sometimes things that they can’t see but can be reported by the player if necessary.
And whenever you were banned, it’s not a good idea to become toxic and annoy players who are trying to enjoy a bloody game.
Oh yea, btw, staff usually actually are busy and can’t just zap to where you are just bc you need help. You’d have to wait and have patience just like the rest of the players.

Idk what I’m saying bc I’m still a newb but I still am feeling strongly against this....

Death

Mar 18, 2017
To be honest with this, I think your better than some archs, I saw some of your builds and they are kind of good, not the best but it looked pretty nice. I know the feeling of getting bullied back when I started I was bullied, always killed the second I set foot outside /warp bank, I still remember the players but were all good now. I had to suffer those rough times, having a hard time to build, having a hard time to catch up cus I wasn't that rich back then. But I still managed to push through. I wouldn't consider myself anywhere near a Senior Player, I am friends with a lot of the senior players but I am no better than any of them. In fact i know these 2 players, when they first joined I use to beat them up all the time thinking "classic noobs" no armor no gear. And one day they killed me after only playing for a month or so, they got so much better than me and I regret thinking of what I thought before. They've helped me get through so much emotional problems and such. Sometimes I'd think of some bad intentions to quit or beat somebody up and they'd be there to calm me down. Through the bad times, I'd talk to him or her about the people I had crushes on, our convos would go to hours and hours and non stop. I use to think of him/her as a noob when they first started, but I am gravely mistaken from that, they helped so much players and a lot of people look up to him/her. You don't need to be a senior player to get respect around here. Even some old players are disliked cus of how annoying they are. I'm no senior my friends I talked about aren't anywhere near senior but they've got respect, enough respect as a senior players gets, even more actually.

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
To be honest with this, I think your better than some archs, I saw some of your builds and they are kind of good, not the best but it looked pretty nice. I know the feeling of getting bullied back when I started I was bullied, always killed the second I set foot outside /warp bank, I still remember the players but were all good now. I had to suffer those rough times, having a hard time to build, having a hard time to catch up cus I wasn't that rich back then. But I still managed to push through. I wouldn't consider myself anywhere near a Senior Player, I am friends with a lot of the senior players but I am no better than any of them. In fact i know these 2 players, when they first joined I use to beat them up all the time thinking "classic noobs" no armor no gear. And one day they killed me after only playing for a month or so, they got so much better than me and I regret thinking of what I thought before. They've helped me get through so much emotional problems and such. Sometimes I'd think of some bad intentions to quit or beat somebody up and they'd be there to calm me down. Through the bad times, I'd talk to him or her about the people I had crushes on, our convos would go to hours and hours and non stop. I use to think of him/her as a noob when they first started, but I am gravely mistaken from that, they helped so much players and a lot of people look up to him/her. You don't need to be a senior player to get respect around here. Even some old players are disliked cus of how annoying they are. I'm no senior my friends I talked about aren't anywhere near senior but they've got respect, enough respect as a senior players gets, even more actually.
Whens the movie comming out or is it going to be an doucumentry?

gracie

Mar 7, 2016
Hello! I am just here to say a few things.
Firstly I am so sorry you feel this way. As a senior player, It sad to see how you feel some of us treat you this way. I hope you know that there are good people on this server. Infact the majority of the server are. I know how you feel, but trust me, its true (that there are good people)
Secondly, I am always here to talk if you need to, sometimes in times like this, when you feel no one cares, it is nice to have someone there..
I wish you the best of luck, and please don't hesitate to start a conversation with me on here.
Thank you! <3

Reactions: Marshmallowsmalk

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com
I'm sick of this. I have put so much time and effort into this server. It all went to waste.

Almost everyone on this server laughs at you if something bad happens to you. I have been insulted several times and the admins don't care at all. The senior players can get away with anything on this server. I have seen ban appeals and some senior players get temp. bans for offenses that are worthy of a perm. ban. Many players used glitches in the vault, but only got a slap on the wrist. I'm not joking. You can look at some of the ban appeals and see people get away with glitches.

I have seen some staff post threads on the forum of how they want to be perceived as being "nice". When I was letting all my frustrations out, the admins (Dark) acted sarcastically and didn't care if I left. Some players just wanted my stuff after I said I was going to leave. Only Ninja and some of the new players cared about me leaving. That's something I noticed. The senior players are mean to everybody. I have received nothing but contempt from them. Players like RothC have insulted me, called new players noobs, and show no respect. I have no evidence, but you can ask players like MrMarvelous and other players to support my claim. Just stay on when the admins are gone and you'll see how rude some players can be.

I saw the reactions to me being temp. banned today on my sister's computer. People like Enderport just laughed and the admins were having fun with the whole situation. Nibble, you can look at the chat logs for yourself.

Most staff aren't nice or empathetic. You just care about the senior players. It's obvious. I have been so frustrated with this server; I was either insulted or banned temporarily when I let my frustrations out. I already know one of the admins is going to bring this up; I said "kys" in chat recently. First of all, I said this to my sister who knew it was a joke. She even said "lol" after I got temp. banned. Second of all, your automated ban system sucks; it doesn't know the context behind some of these comments.

I want to thank some of the people who cared about me leaving or who were nice. Again, there are some players and staff that are nice. I don't think everyone is toxic. They should be the ones who are staff. Not these other admins who are egotistical and are apparently always "busy" whenever I need their help.

I already know some of the comments I'm going to receive on this post.

"Good. Less trouble for us."
"You deserve it."
"We don't need people like you on this server"

I'm just so sick of this. That's why I want a permanent ban. I'm not coming back.
I personally belive the staff here, and players are AMAZING <3 some of the best people in the world. Although i disagree with a lot of what you had to say, i 100% support you for standing up for yourself . And just so you know, i learned that if you speak up for yourself, it brings a lot of hate.... i learned that, but let me tell you, its all worth it in the end :D

Reactions: Powerfull