Keep inv in wild

Status
Not open for further replies.

123jackattack

Latly there have been a lot of scammers in the wild to killing people or luring them to kill them and take there stuff. This has cause people to lose several items.
I also wonder what are the benifits of not having keep inv on in the wild it doesn't seem to make any sense. I propose to put keep inv on in the wild to decrease the number of scammer and keep the amount of items lost minimal.

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
Latly there have been a lot of scammers in the wild to killing people or luring them to kill them and take there stuff. This has cause people to lose several items.
I also wonder what are the benifits of not having keep inv on in the wild it doesn't seem to make any sense. I propose to put keep inv on in the wild to decrease the number of scammer and keep the amount of items lost minimal.
No...

I think a better idea would make o make it so that when you to to someone in the wild, keep inv is on for 30 seconds or something

123jackattack

Yeah that would make sence but what are the advantages of having the loss of inv in wild

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
a galaxy far far away
Try to keep an eye out for scammers and who they are. If you think you might be scammed take a ton of screenshots from the moment you do /tpa *players name* or /tpaccept.

123jackattack

Ok You all had good points I like the idea of a 30 second no pvp period but what if they did what about when they do a fall trap and you just fall to death

T

Trump15024

Yeah this is getting to be an issue people scam killing in the wild

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
Ok You all had good points I like the idea of a 30 second no pvp period but what if they did what about when they do a fall trap and you just fall to death
Maybe resistance XXX for 30 seconds ? That way the pvp thing would still be there if you were a combat logger.

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
/warp wild Is considered a wasteland. So therefore keep inventory is completely useless.

T

Trump15024

Before I tpa to someone I take screenshots and use /track to see if they are in the wild

123jackattack

/warp wild Is considered a wasteland. So therefore keep inventory is completely useless.
Yeah I understand that but the scammers take all your stupid f if I got kill by a mod I could go back and get it

123jackattack

I mean possibly this may be good, but you should never teleport to random people. I mean it is common sense.
I know but the other day someone said they were selling a house and bam I'm dead

Status
Not open for further replies.