knight's Chief Of Police Resignation + Long Term Leave

knight3000

Verified
Sep 6, 2017
Hey Everyone,

Just like many of the others. It is my time to announce my Resignation from my role as Police Chief. I had been police on this server for around 2-3 years. I first joined the force very soon after I joined the server. I still remember the day Ciel (past minister) hired me. I have always enjoyed helping the community out with many different things through the years and I will definitely miss it.

I do know however that the police force will do a great job with everything and @Spyders_Crypt will do a great job as Chief.

Along with this I have also become very busy with everything irl and don't have the time to come on as much anymore. I have really enjoyed being apart of the wonderful server. And meeting many wonderful people.

I would like to thank everyone for such a wonderful experience!

And I will also come back to visit now and then ;)

I would like to give a few shoutouts to some people. There are so many people to give shoutouts to I know I will miss some but here we go:

@Trump15024 - It has been great working with you in the police force. It was always great to be part of many different companies with you and be part of the runnerboro government. You are a great minister and an amazing friend. Thank you for the good times :D

@FroztyStars - It was great seeing you again. And If I am ever on to visit we should catch up :)

@Acer - Thank you for helping me with everything for the Real Estate Business. It was always great having you by my side and covering the company for me.

@Dwimmer @Spyders_Crypt - It was great being chief with you guys we had a lot of fun. Keep up the great work in the police force and I hope to see you guys again someday.

All of the Police force - Keep up the great work you guys! It was a pleasure to be part of your team.

I know that I missed some people there were just so many to list! - But to all of you I just want to say thank you for everything and without all of you the server would not be the same.

Bye Everyone. I will try to come back and visit :D

Spyders_Crypt

Spyders_Crypt
Spyders_Crypt
Feb 19, 2018
Kepler-452b
Hey Everyone,

Just like many of the others. It is my time to announce my Resignation from my role as Police Chief. I had been police on this server for around 2-3 years. I first joined the force very soon after I joined the server. I still remember the day Ciel (past minister) hired me. I have always enjoyed helping the community out with many different things through the years and I will definitely miss it.

I do know however that the police force will do a great job with everything and @Spyders_Crypt will do a great job as Chief.

Along with this I have also become very busy with everything irl and don't have the time to come on as much anymore. I have really enjoyed being apart of the wonderful server. And meeting many wonderful people.

I would like to give a few shoutouts to some people. There are so many people to give shoutouts to I know I will miss some but here we go:

@Trump15024 - It has been great working with you in the police force. It was always great to be part of many different companies with you and be part of the runnerboro government. You are a great minister and an amazing friend. Thank you for the good times :D

@FroztyStars - It was great seeing you again. And If I am ever on to visit we should catch up :)

@Acer - Thank you for helping me with everything for the Real Estate Business. It was always great having you by my side and covering the company for me.

@Dwimmer @Spyders_Crypt - It was great being chief with you guys we had a lot of fun. Keep up the great work in the police force and I hope to see you guys again someday.

All of the Police force - Keep up the great work you guys! It was a pleasure to be part of your team.

I know that I missed some people there were just so many to list! - But to all of you I just want to say thank you for everything and without all of you the server would not be the same.

Sad to see you leave. Hope life will be good for you. I hope to see you someday :D

~Spyder

ChipmunkJury

Verified
ChipmunkJury
ChipmunkJury
Citizen
Aug 14, 2017
East of the Atlantic, North of Mexico
Hey Everyone,

We will all miss you very much. You were a great player to hang out with on the server. It is very sad to see you leave, but I hope to see you around again some day. Great job with the real estate group... It really helped out early game when I first joined the server.

knight3000

Verified
Sep 6, 2017
We will all miss you very much. You were a great player to hang out with on the server. It is very sad to see you leave, but I hope to see you around again some day. Great job with the real estate group... It really helped out early game when I first joined the server.
Thanks! I will miss you to! It was always great hanging out with you on the server as well! I am happy to hear that my real estate group helped you out. I hope to come back and visit :D

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com
Hey Everyone,

awh ;-; it was so nice talking to you this morning <3 il will miss you :) if you need anything, you know my discord *cough cough* accept my friend request xD <3 ily

Questar

Staff member
Verified
Poolisk
Poolisk
Aug 12, 2018
United States
Hey Everyone,

Really sucks to see you leave, it was so nice to at least know you

nate

Architect
Verified
Yhia
Yhia
Jul 15, 2019
United States
Hey Everyone,

This is really sad! I remember when we met, I thought you we're a legend, I heard a lot of good stuff about you! I wasn't around back when you we're active, but thank you for you're service I am sure you we're a very good chief and it's sad to see you go! I wish you a great time on your journey in life, and if I never hear a word from you again, just wanna say, have fun!

-Laylah