Lawsuit On feynman2

Shadownite64

Jul 4, 2017
1. Who are you accusing?

feynman2

2. What are your claims/accusations?

I sold him an anvil for 1500$ and then he wouldn't get out of my house
It turns out he did /sethome in my house so now he can teleport to my place anytime he wants

3. Any additional proof you can provide us?

Here is a picture of him saying how he kept breaking in my home

2017-07-19_20.01.33.png

DelicateBean

Mar 20, 2017
Dude I left within 3 minutes... I stayed an extra minute to ask u if you were selling the property, you said u would sell if for 50k so i left right as the police came. I honestly dont know why he tpaed me there but he spammed me with tpa requests.

Shadownite64

Jul 4, 2017
Dude I left within 3 minutes... I stayed an extra minute to ask u if you were selling the property, you said u would sell if for 50k so i left right as the police came. I honestly dont know why he tpaed me there but he spammed me with tpa requests.
Never said i would sell it, I said get out. Stop lying and get a life
And this looks like a copy and paste message.

DelicateBean

Mar 20, 2017
Never said i would sell it, I said get out. Stop lying and get a life
And this looks like a copy and paste message.

1. I have a life ty very much, there is no need to be rude. 2. You or one of your friends said you would sell it for 50k (I have chat logs). 3. I did get out I shouldn't be in this because I was in your house trying to figure out what was going on for less than 3 minutes until I left finally realizing this was your house and not the person who spammed me with tpa requests (Feyman). I didnt do anything wrong because I did leave and the police officer came and got everyone else to leave as well. This is none of my business and not my problem, this is between you and the person you are accusing there is NO need to drag other players into this as gracie and I did nothing because we left and the in game police also came to make sure we left. Next time you should ask us directly because I honestly didn't know who you were telling to get out.

Last edited:

DelicateBean

Mar 20, 2017
1. I have a life ty very much, there is no need to be rude. 2. You or one of your friends said you would sell it for 50k (I have chat logs). 3. I did get out I shouldn't be in this because I was in your house trying to figure out what was going on for less than 3 minutes until I left finally realizing this was your house and not the person who spammed me with tpa requests (Feyman). I didnt do anything wrong because I did leave and the police officer came and got everyone else to leave as well. This is none of my business and not my problem, this is between you and the person you are accusing there is NO need to drag other players into this as gracie and I did nothing because we left and the in game police also came to make sure we left. Next time you should ask us directly because I honestly didn't know who you were telling to get out. Unless you specifically accuse me of doing something, which I have done nothing wrong, I will not be involved in this lawsuit.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
1. I have a life ty very much, there is no need to be rude. 2. You or one of your friends said you would sell it for 50k (I have chat logs). 3. I did get out I shouldn't be in this because I was in your house trying to figure out what was going on for less than 3 minutes until I left finally realizing this was your house and not the person who spammed me with tpa requests (Feyman). I didnt do anything wrong because I did leave and the police officer came and got everyone else to leave as well. This is none of my business and not my problem, this is between you and the person you are accusing there is NO need to drag other players into this as gracie and I did nothing because we left and the in game police also came to make sure we left. Next time you should ask us directly because I honestly didn't know who you were telling to get out.
He was not technically court casing you, he was courtcasing feynman2, so he cant really sue you and gracie

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Sue gracie__ don't care about Delicatebean he's cool
Um youre suing feynman2 as he is the one who teleported them in the first place and these 2 had no idea so dont sue gracie__ and DelicateBean

gracie

Mar 7, 2016
As for this court case, I didn't do anything wrong, Feyman tped us in,