Leaving Server

Donut

Jan 14, 2017
your nearby Krispy Kreme
Heya guys,
Things have been really busy for me lately such as I have recently joined a representative soccer team and we'll be travelling around the country a lot and as well as that I've also got studies so I have decided that I will be leaving the server. Although, overall it was an awesome server and I'll miss all of the friends that made the experience here hella amazing!!!! So bye for now!

Donut

D

Deleted member 832

Heya guys,
Things have been really busy for me lately such as I have recently joined a representative soccer team and we'll be travelling around the country a lot and as well as that I've also got studies so I have decided that I will be leaving the server. To be honest, I am starting to get a bit bored lately. Overall it was an awesome server and I'll miss all of the friends that made the experience here hella amazing!!!! So bye for now!

Donut :3
I'll miss you Krispy Kreme

Reactions: Donut

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
Heya guys,
Things have been really busy for me lately such as I have recently joined a representative soccer team and we'll be travelling around the country a lot and as well as that I've also got studies so I have decided that I will be leaving the server. Although, overall it was an awesome server and I'll miss all of the friends that made the experience here hella amazing!!!! So bye for now!

Donut
Now I need to find a new adventure buddy :(. Well Good Bye, I'll miss our adventures to the center of the wild and our travels across the Mesa.

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
a galaxy far far away
Heya guys,

Donut
I could never say that I donut miss you. You have been a kind soul on the server, and I have enjoyed every moment talking with you. Your soccer team sounds great, and I hope you enjoy traveling! I bet you worked very hard to get where you are, and I wish you the best of luck in soccer and your studies! I'll leave you with a last pun- donut ever doubt yourself! Bye :(

D

Deleted member 832

Heya guys,

Donut
I will build a Krispy Kreme in your honour on my island!!!! #donutlegacy

T

Trump15024

Well donut when you become famous remember me we will miss you even though i never really see u on the server

Coban

Developer
Jul 31, 2014
You have just fried my heart, donut leave us

Have fun with your experience, enjoy it to the fullest and return safe, good luck.

Uni

Apr 8, 2017
narnia
Aww, Donut, No matter how many sprinkles you have, I promise I wont eat em' and instead I will miss chu, girl! Donut worry 'bout us, we'll be here (hopefully we don't die before then :eek:) waiting till you get back from your amazing journey at your soccer team! You've gained/earned all this, and we won't stop you doing any less! Good Luck On Everything! #SummerTime#DonutSprinkles...#StayLegit#We'llMissYou

Death

Mar 18, 2017
I will miss u donut and good luck on your soccer team tournaments as I love soccer, I will have to make a donut factory for donut on my island