Leaving server...

Wynd

Jun 2, 2017
District 13
Now I know not many people actually knew me, I was that guy who hung out at bank and killed people, but I had my days where I was nice. I'm leaving for a few reasons...
1- The server has changed too much for me to keep up...
2- I'm not very highly loved by the general public, what bothers me is when I regret killing someone.
3- My life, it keeps me busy and forces me to avoid this game at times.

Based on those things I, WyndPlayz, formally leave the server, no you can't have my gear, money, houses, etc. but, know this, this is no easy message to send;, there is NO going back. I may go on occasionally, but it's time for me to move on... Thanks you guys, especially pigpuns, Marie, Craziitabi and the admins... Sorry guys... But hey, I'm gonna be on forums... Goodbye

With love,
WyndPlayz

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Now I know not many people actually knew me, I was that guy who hung out at bank and killed people, but I had my days where I was nice. I'm leaving for a few reasons...
2- I'm not very highly loved by the general public, what bothers me is when I regret killing someone.

Based on those things I, WyndPlayz, formally leave the server, no you can't have my gear, money, houses, etc. but, know this, this is no easy message to send;, there is NO going back. I may go on occasionally, but it's time for me to move on... Thanks you guys, especially pigpuns, Marie, Craziitabi and the admins... Sorry guys... But hey, I'm gonna be on forums... Goodbye

With love,
WyndPlayz
Huh 1st noooo

Reactions: Wynd

Death

Mar 18, 2017

With love,
WyndPlayz
........... Im Screwed, my people are leaving

Reactions: Powerfull and Wynd

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Bye Wynd! I never got to know u much, but I did absolutely feel jealous when u killed me xD

cya and gl in life

ChChris1065

Apr 21, 2017

With love,
WyndPlayz
Im not very known and loved to.. =)

Reactions: Wynd and Marie

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com

With love,
WyndPlayz
T_T ill miss you so much, gl with your rl!!!

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
a galaxy far far away

With love,
WyndPlayz
Bye Wynd. This shows how fast the server has changed because you have not been on the server long at all, but you too see the change. It's understandable why you left.

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016

With love,
WyndPlayz
Cya I remember killing you

Tricoh

Tricoh
Tricoh
Jan 21, 2017
Florida
osu.ppy.sh

With love,
WyndPlayz
Wynd it was fun playing with you/threatening you and just, overall being with you. You're a super fun person to be around with and it's kind of sad to see you go. I'll miss you bud, hopefully you visit often! Good luck with your in real life stuff bud :')

Marie

Jun 12, 2017
Under the covers of my bed

With love,
WyndPlayz
Bye :( I'll miss you <3

Reactions: Wynd