Loans

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Trump15024

I think that the bank should offer loans that you can get to buy houses and stuff like in real life. If you did not pay it back you would be banned for a certain amount of days. This would allow more financial services to the players

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
a galaxy far far away
Soon (hopefully) the bank that DiamondTiger runs will be starting to open if the company plug in is fixed, and they will give loans. This is a good idea though I would think there would be a limit on how much the bank would loan you.

T

Trump15024

Yeah that should be a limit. I offered to give some Reno money to the diamond tiger because I think his bank will do well

Bleach

Mar 22, 2017
The Clorox Company
why get banned for not paying it back? i think if this was to become a thing, it should be that after a certain amount of days it will automatically take out the money u didnt pay out of ur bank account.

Reactions: Trump15024
Feb 4, 2017
Loans can be seriously abused (multiple secondary accounts take out loans and give them to the players main account) and I do not think the staff wants to be in charge of keeping track who has/hasn't paid their loan back.
Breaches rule "No money transfer to rankup" Punishment: Balance reset for both players.

Reactions: TheDiamondTiger

nibble

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mouse
Mouse
Expatriate
Jan 18, 2016
There's not a secure enough way to do this.

Denied

Reactions: Gabby_X0X0
Status
Not open for further replies.