London trip!

Izzie

Former Staff
Nov 7, 2016
IMG_9511.JPG
IMG_9496.JPG
IMG_9443.JPG
This week I went to London with my school, I decided to show what I did each day!

Monday: Monday we just worked at school doing some activities to do with London!

Tuesday: We woke up at 4:30 and got to school by 5:45. Then we went on a 5-6 hour coach journey to London. As soon as we arrived we went to the imperial war museum, it was really fun and we got to go around by ourselves. We got really tired after the 3 hours we were there for so we sat in an Anderson shelter and then watched the same video clip about 50 times while these posh people stamped their feet at us. We then went for lunch outside and came back in to see the holocaust section. It was very powerful, it had so many horrific things that made me almost cry. Out of respect, we kept quiet and didn't take photographs of that. Then we went to the hotel to get checked in, and we walked to pizza express. We sat in this huge underground section there, and we waited more than an hour for food which was sad bc we were so hungry. We then went to Trafalgar Square and jumped on Nelsons Column and then went back to the hotel! Fell asleep at 11pm as I was so tired!

Wednesday: We got up at 6:30 to get ready, breakfast was at 8. Then we set off to the science museum. It was so boring for is, we sat on the floor for 40 minutes or less until a teacher saw us. Then we kept running away but he was going everywhere we were. After that we had lunch and went to the natural history museum- my fave! We were supposed to stay in a certain group but some people broke off so it was me and some close friends and a boy in our year who is friends with us and our teacher! We saw lots of animals, I found SnowBear there so it was nice to see a familiar face I guess, he didn't speak tho. We saw the huge blue whale and some dinosaurs! It was so much fun I miss it loads! After that we went for dinner at 4:30 for some reason and the food came really quick! We went on a nice coach tour and saw the Houses of Parliament and 10 Downing Street. We arrived at the Wicked Theatre at 7, then waited half an hour to get in. We had the most incredible seats where we could see everything! The cast were amazing and I had so much fun! On the way back we all danced and sung again ( mostly crossroads and 4,5 seconds). Got back to the hotel and watched rupaul till we fell asleep.

Thursday: Up at 6 because I fell out of my bed. Breakfast at the same time. We went to the museum of London which was quite boring but had some fun parts like the Victorian streets and Olympic cauldron. Then we left for the London eye. We went on a 2 minute 4D experience which I didn't really enjoy. We were on the London eye for like half an hour which was great, I walked around lots but got scared and anxious at the top so I sat down. Then we left to get the coach home. Due to traffic delays we got home in 6 or 7 hours.

I was supposed to go to school today but I'm so tired I'm not. I can't upload all pictures because they're too large, but if you want to see some just message me! I had a lovely time and have so many amazing memories of singing, dancing and exploring with friends!