Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Username: cp42

What I was doing before this occurred: Nothing. I logged on to minecraft and clicked McCities, then I appeared in creative mode, where I last was, building a house with IronWarrior720. The problem here was that my whole survival inventory was in creative. I tried out my blade of vampires and it said "you cannot use this item in this mode." I had recently become a police, so I warped away to try and catch a criminal, and my whole inventory disappeared.

What I've lost:
Slime Armor (Boots and Leggings)
Diamond Enchanted Armor (Chestplate and Helmet)
Blade of Vampires
Diamond Enchanted Sword
Maxed out enchanted bow
Multi tool V- about 1/2 charge
Ender Backpack
Other random things that are not important

I do not have any evidence, as I assumed my inventory would be carried to survival.
I hope you can help in some way! Thanks so much for your time!

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Username: cp42

What I was doing before this occurred: Nothing. I logged on to minecraft and clicked McCities, then I appeared in creative mode, where I last was, building a house with IronWarrior720. The problem here was that my whole survival inventory was in creative. I tried out my blade of vampires and it said "you cannot use this item in this mode." I had recently become a police, so I warped away to try and catch a criminal, and my whole inventory disappeared.

What I've lost:
Slime Armor (Boots and Leggings)
Diamond Enchanted Armor (Chestplate and Helmet)
Blade of Vampires
Diamond Enchanted Sword
Maxed out enchanted bow
Multi tool V- about 1/2 charge
Ender Backpack
Other random things that are not important

I do not have any evidence, as I assumed my inventory would be carried to survival.
I hope you can help in some way! Thanks so much for your time!
I understand that you may not be able to give me all the items back, but I promise that this is what I had. I hope you can trust my word! Thanks again!

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Thanks TheDiamondTiger! I forgot to post saying Ciel helped solve the problem! Thanks for the advice though!